• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

3Sixty

I honestly thought that would be a little bit disrespectful to New Zealand to be an April fools joke.

Oh come on now.

BGws1FXCIAA1nwt.jpg

Done at United?
Well, I'm exaggerating.

But stands to reason - He's been injured at least 4 or 5 times this season already and missed alot of games because of it. You look at his lifestyle and it's not really a surprise is it?

It's not good anyway.

Rooneys injured. The press would be having a field day if it was something more serious. Although I wouldn't mind seeing him leave, PSG could give us a nice lump sum for him.

I haven't seen the Walking Dead season finale yet but I have this feeling that I'm in for an hour of terrible television.

So much stupid and implausible action..
I bet it made sense in the comic, but the way they translate it into the show is just laughable at times. Shitty actors all over the place too. Not to forget how they seamlessly adjust the walkers threat to fit the narrative.

I hate myself for making me watch it every week :|

Can't wait for Mad Men/GoT to take over..

kharma45

Who the scooby doo could afford/needs to buy Rooney? Galaltasary dark horses haha :p

I've never got into Walking Dead? Is it worth catching up?

It is despite a weak first half of the second season.

It can be frustrating at times but is fun overall.

I didn't expect Jones/Carrick helping Valencia at right back, but I guess he wants Nani and Valencia on the right to try and pin back Cole and Hazard. I dislike this Jones in midfield system. He just runs around pushing people. Seems to be effective though.

K1LLER7

I didn't expect Jones/Carrick helping Valencia at right back, but I guess he wants Nani and Valencia on the right to try and pin back Cole and Hazard. I dislike this Jones in midfield system. He just runs around pushing people. Seems to be effective though.
Our Pepe.

dc89

United chants: Where's your racist, where's your racist, where's your racist centre half? Where's your racist centre half.

Top Bottom