• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Lol at Frimpong

#BEEEENCH

^ That was David Bentley at one point

David Bentley

LOL

Forgot all about him. Spot-on answer tbf :D

@Wooden, Wilshere is nothing like Beckham. Even in terms of their overall roles. Beckham is all about the end product, Wilshere's job is to keep the ball going, get the team moving forward and get the ball to players in threatening positions

lol QPR. Samba is shite

Wilbur

Banned
People think that's a spoiler? As opposed to Arnie just swapping the word Joseph so people know he's talking about Bioshock?

Fucking lol

People need to take a took at proper spoiler etiquette

I'm glad I don't care much cause I would have been fucking pissed at this point, maybe not with Arnie but just the amount of small hitns and shits given at the story in here. Also whoever posted that GIF yesterday of the achievements when finishing the game... ugh.

I'm glad I don't care much cause I would have been fucking pissed at this point, maybe not with Arnie but just the amount of small hitns and shits given at the story in here. Also whoever posted that GIF yesterday of the achievements when finishing the game... ugh.

That was Bioshock one :lol It was the end of his run on the hardest difficulty.

Hixx

That was of BioShock 1.

arkon

Thought that was from the guy playing the first Bioshock?

Dude that was Bioshock 1.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
QPR are so shit. Should be game over already.

Edit: lol thank you Berba

Hixx

Holy shit Samba one a one man mission to ruin any hopes QPR had
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Meier

Samba earning his paycheck tonight. And by paycheck I mean the payoff from some dude in Hong Kong rewarding him for match fixing. :lol

Nasri has the potential to be a top class player, we've seen it before. But does he have the desire? Who knows.

Don't be surprised if he stays at City in the summer, especially if Mancini is around, which I expect him to be. Mancini has been a fan of Nasri for a long, long time.

:lol Gervinho has 'potential', but everyone knows he'll be shit forever, same with Nasri

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chill guys.

-

Vidal: "Conte is the best coach I've ever had. He is a winner. He taught me a lot, and helps me improve. If Conte wanted to take me to war, I'd go without asking any questions"

This was pretty cool too..and a little surprising
Buffon says Chiellini, Barzagli + Bonucci = best defensive trio he's played with. Some compliment as he's had Thuram + Canna in front too
+ Nesta + Zambrotta...

Top Bottom