• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Meier

Remy was a great signing by QPR.. seems like he has scored in just about every game he's played in. Problem is that he must keep getting injured cause he's seemingly never playing (although I see he is tonight). Their other strikers are godawful.

Edit: Guess I'm wrong, he has played most of the games since he joined. Almost their top scorer on the season already with 3.. lol.

FootballFan

I'm glad I don't care much cause I would have been fucking pissed at this point, maybe not with Arnie but just the amount of small hitns and shits given at the story in here. Also whoever posted that GIF yesterday of the achievements when finishing the game... ugh.

That was the first Bioshock

L1NETT

Redknapp...ruin one club, do well at the next, ruin one club, do well at the next.

The cycle continues.

Also, isn't Samba on 100k a week? Absolutely absurd money, although I bet Samba is glad to get away from Russia.

Hixx

Haha Mbia

Twisted his ankle? I must have missed that then.

When the ball came to him a few seconds later he sprang up on that ankle to control the ball. Fuck all wrong with him, wounded pride maybe. If he was genuinely hurt he wouldn't have been sat on the bench now.

edit: fucking LOL QPR. Hill/Samba... deary me.

Meier

Lmao QPR. Fulham running roughshod. Not even worth keeping this one on.

Looks like that could have been called a handball if it hadn't gone in. Berba may have had a hat trick.

TeegsD

Goal!!! Wolfswinkel!! Amazing cross from Andre Martins, brilliant team move.

Amazing, I was just taking a look at the squad and I'm loving the 4-2-3-1 Ferreira brought out. If only we had another striker at the front and another CB other than Rojo but this will have to do for now.

When the ball came to him a few seconds later he sprang up on that ankle to control the ball. Fuck all wrong with him, wounded pride maybe. If he was genuinely hurt he wouldn't have been sat on the bench now.

edit: fucking LOL QPR. Hill/Samba... deary me.

I rewinded and his studs get stuck a bit, but it still doesn't look all that bad.

Martin Tyler basically spent the 10 minutes before that 3rd goal pleading for QPR to score and saying how great it was they were still trying.

Lol.

Amazing, I was just taking a look at the squad and I'm loving the 4-2-3-1 Ferreira brought out. If only we had another striker at the front and another CB other than Rojo but this will have to do for now.
That CB is on the field but Ferreira is determined to make him a midfielder.

TeegsD

That CB is on the field but Ferreira is determined to make him a midfielder.

Rojo? I'm ok with that but I haven't seen him play their myself so cant really question it. His defending has been eh though. I like where Dier is at right in front of the CB and RB

Top Bottom