• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Wilbur

Banned
Ewww why?

Because:

a) they're a giant historically and their name should be in the top league over teams like Wigan and Reading

b) the chance to beat them twice a season

I know it should be on merit so the fact Wigan are there doesn't annoy me, but if I could pick 20 teams, the likes of Forest and Wednesday and Leeds would be in there over the aforementioned two and Norwich.

Fry

iy72ISa9zwXeW.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I honestly doesn't realise Jenas was out there. Utterly invisible.

L1NETT

Because:

a) they're a giant historically and their name should be in the top league over teams like Wigan and Reading

I know it should be on merit so the fact Wigan are there doesn't annoy me, but if I could pick 20 teams, the likes of Forest and Wednesday and Leeds would be in there over the aforementioned two and Norwich.

But they are the scum of the earth. Worst stadium I have ever been to, with the worst atmosphere and the worst fans.

And who doesn't want to see the mighty Claret and amber back in the prem?

2284683.jpg

dc89

Because:

Would you keep City in the league? Or would you banish us back to obscurity and smite our ruin in the lower leagues?

Wilbur

Banned
But they are the scum of the earth. Worst stadium I have ever been to, with the worst atmosphere and the worst fans.

And who doesn't want to see the mighty Claret and amber back in the prem?

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/resources/images/2284683.jpg?type=articleLandscape[/IG][/QUOTE]

Yeah but I still want them plz linet

bradfordcan come 2

[quote="dc89, post: 52292982"]Would you keep City in the league? Or would you banish us back to obscurity and smite our ruin in the lower leagues?[/QUOTE]

Yeah City can stay as long as they finish 16th every season. Leeds 15th. Chelsea 14th.

Liverpool 17th.

Top Bottom