• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

FootballFan

No Cesc? Fuck I hate Barca!

Imagine Wenger, to start Ramsey, he needs to put Wilshere on the wing and take off Walcott. How dumb does that sound to you? That is what Barca is essentially doing when Cesc starts.

Wenger = Tito, Ramsey = Cesc, Wilshere = Iniesta, Walcott = Villa.

FAdiheo.png

I hate myself. It looks terrible but I need to see what it is like!

Haha let us know what it's like please.

@Yurt: the only thing I can think about Peluso is that he's been decent in terms of his ability to cross. That, or Peluso roughs some Bayern players up and we sub him out when he's in danger of yellow. Then we get Padoin. It has to be players who can run for days and make good tackles. Asamoah can't really tackle.

Kenka

Please, Pogrebnyak was just too much for Bayern to handle.

Can't believe I just wrote that.
I run to your defense and compromise my credibility by saying that Pogrebnyak was indeed once good. Now, I'll get up and wash my tongue with soap.

Also, obligatory:

images

I run to your defense and compromise my credibility by saying that Pogrebnyak was indeed once good. Now, I'll get up and wash my tongue with soap.

Wrong. Current can't-score-to-save-his-life-Kerzhakov is still better than a prime, in form Pogrebnyak.

Ugh just looked at the Zenit lineup that beat Bayern 4-0. Player for player I can't see how anybody can argue that team was better than the current Zenit. And yet :(

FootballFan

being tired + crappy stream is terrible :(

So glad we have espn3.com here now. (legal) stream and it works so good, can watch 4 games at a time in good quality.

Too bad CL is the only thing it shows that I like. For La Liga/Serie A/Bundesliga I still have to find random streams :(

Top Bottom