• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Kenka

Deisler was a true genius, wasnt he? damn :(
I don't like saying it but he had too much pressure on his shoulders. He was the only german talent in attacking midfield of his generation after Kern, Bierofka and Balitsch all failed to make a lasting impact in the Bundesliga. He was the center of all the attention of the media and the weight of his duty slaughtered his fragile psyche. Add to that the impressive mismanagement of his talent by Ribbeck, the emergence of Schweinsteiger and Podolski during his down time at his position and you get somehow an explanation for his descent in hell.

My cock awaits for the games.

I thought your cock would be worn out already after seeing this beauty.
benfica+home+2014+adidas+equipamento.jpg

Arnie

Oh ffs my housemates are watching a video of all Beckham's goals and now they're talking about watching PSG over Juve.

Shithouse.

FootballFan

Oh ffs my housemates are watching a video of all Beckham's goals and now they're talking about watching PSG over Juve.

Shithouse.

I hope they end up watching and he scores 3 own goals, punches Ibra on his massive nose and tells Xavi "tiki taka isn't the only way to play football" which will make the whole Barca bench sprint out at him. FUCK.

Razor554

Barcelona line-up : Valdes, Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Alba; Sergio, Iniesta, Xavi; Villa, Messi, Alexis.

PSG line-up: Sirigu; Jallet, Alex, Silva, Maxwell; Beckham, Matuidi; Lucas, Pastore; Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic.

Sanchez and Beckham starting? Wtf.

Tello got a goal and an assist in his last game, Sanchez probably doesn't have that the whole season.

Well atleast Cesc doesnt start this time so maybe we can avoid the fuckup vs Milan.

Pls take him back Arsene

bud23

The beckham thing makes no sense for me, this is a match of the highest level, can he compete on equal against messi, iniesta, xavi etc?
I doubt it, but maybe Ancelotti is a genius, I ´m going to give him the benefit of the doubt, but initially it looks like a bad decision.

Kenka

GAF, is Santa Cruz the only player in the 1/4 this year that has already won the CL ?
Aside Ronaldo.

edit: meh, Xabi Alonso did too. But that's only 3 ?

re-edit: I'm dumb.

THANKS BASED MESSI

Asamoah is 100% fit and on the bench. WHY?
After all this time watching Peluso, Padoin, and to a lesser extent Pepe and Giaccherini (because those players are awesome contributors on their day), I can only conclude that Conte puts insane trust in those Italian players who work hard for him in training.

Lightning

Banned
Barcelona line-up : Valdes, Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Alba; Sergio, Iniesta, Xavi; Villa, Messi, Alexis.

PSG line-up: Sirigu; Jallet, Alex, Silva, Maxwell; Beckham, Matuidi; Lucas, Pastore; Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic.

Sanchez and Beckham starting? Wtf.

Tello got a goal and an assist in his last game, Sanchez probably doesn't have that the whole season.
No Cesc? Fuck I hate Barca!

Which match to watch?
Triple H vs Brock. Shawn Michaels will be there.

After all this time watching Peluso, Padoin, and to a lesser extent Pepe and Giaccherini (because those players are awesome contributors on their day), I can only conclude that Conte puts insane trust in those Italian players who work hard for him in training.

Grinta.

Giaccherini does some pretty spectacular stuff sometimes, on the other hand he can stuff the simple actions up.

Top Bottom