• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

bjaelke

#TeamB
endtner

They do have lots of sexual tension between them, dont they?

nkcf5iV.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Less than an hour left.

I'm going to prepare for the inevitable ass kicking by getting my ass kicked in God Hand.

Is it crazy to think that PSG are thinking this is a massive game with a big TV audience so in you go Becks.

How can Beckham playing be a good decision based on "footballing reasons"?

Kenka

Less than an hour left.

I'm going to prepare for the inevitable ass kicking by getting my ass kicked in God Hand.
We know you are faking humbleness to self-deceive yourself while deep within you are having hopes so high they bring you to ecstasy ;-)

Is it crazy to think that PSG are thinking this is a massive game with a big TV audience so in you go Becks.

How can Beckham playing be a good decision based on "footballing reasons"?

I'm thinking half of it is what you said, and half is the tactic of of leaving Ibra in the box, and simply peppering him with crosses so they can keep their midfield compact

Clegg

Beckham has always kept himself in top condition but there is no way he'll be able to keep up with Barca after having spent the best part of 5 years playing in the MLS.

Kenka

I dont think he will deliver tonight.
This is an absolutely normal thought. Kroos is a Deisler in work, I fear he fucks up at an early age and snaps at the thought of all the money and fame he got at an age he was unprepared for it.

He probably just knows that I put Kroos on my fantasy team. That's a curse if I ever saw one. Timurid should rejoice though because I parted ways with Ibra.
So, Shaq at half-time and 1-0 Juve ? It's a sweet-sour perspective, to put it mildly.

Beckham has always kept himself in top condition but there is no way he'll be able to keep up with Barca after having spent the best part of 5 years playing in the MLS.

There's no disputing that, its not like he's unfit. He's just been a very slow, immobile player for a long time. Like Carragher or a more extreme Alonso.

Blablurn

This is an absolutely normal thought. Kroos is a Deisler in work, I fear he fucks up at an early age and snaps at the thought of all the money and fame he got at an age he was unprepared for it.

So, Shaq at half-time and 1-0 Juve ? It's a sweet-sour perspective, to put it mildly.

Deisler was a true genius, wasnt he? damn :(

FootballFan

Barcelona line-up : Valdes, Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Alba; Sergio, Iniesta, Xavi; Villa, Messi, Alexis.

PSG line-up: Sirigu; Jallet, Alex, Silva, Maxwell; Beckham, Matuidi; Lucas, Pastore; Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic.

Sanchez and Beckham starting? Wtf.

Tello got a goal and an assist in his last game, Sanchez probably doesn't have that the whole season.

Clegg

There's no disputing that, its not like he's unfit. He's just been a very slow, immobile player for a long time. Like Carragher or a more extreme Alonso.

Beckham was never the quickest player even when he was at United. He covered a lot of ground but he had no real top end pace. And that was ten years ago!! I worry for him this evening.

Top Bottom