• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

FootballFan

ibJVhZp3Gs5o4.gif

Suen

We have injuries so the away leg will be rough.

We will shit all over them at SJP though.

Doesn't Benfica usually play bad in their away games? I can see you making it tough for them at home, assuming the injured players are actually ready for the return leg?

Otherwise you could always bribe the referee and the opposing team to allow a last-minute goal like you did towards Anzhi.

kidding!

Kyoufu

Doesn't Benfica usually play bad in their away games? I can see you making it tough for them at home, assuming the injured players are actually ready for the return leg?

Otherwise you could always bribe the referee and the opposing team to allow a last-minute goal like you did towards Anzhi.

kidding!

Let's hope they do return for the home leg or we may have to do some bribing.

I don't expect to go through tbh. Our only striker is not performing well this season and our key players get injured every week.

Suen

Let's hope they do return for the home leg or we may have to do some bribing.

I don't expect to go through tbh. Our only striker is not performing well this season and our key players get injured every week.
You should have kept Ba, he looks better in the Newcastle kit anyway.

Timurid

Bitch please. Come on bro bring it on!!!!

PSG wins you get to wear the avatar of my choosing for the rest of the season and you have get your account banned during the summer. Barca wins same rules apply to me.

GO BIG OR GO HOME SON!

Messi

PSG wins you get to wear the avatar of my choosing for the rest of the season and you have get your account banned during the summer. Barca wins same rules apply to me.

GO BIG OR GO HOME SON!

Shit man I don't wanna ban you

FootballFan

GO BIG OR GO HOME SON!

Don't do that. That's taking the bet too far, or as I call it, do a Lego.

FootballFan

I'm reading through one of the old threads, Messi just scored 5 goals against Leverkusen and made history, Elsk posts:
This is the only way the Leverkusen name could be written in football history pages.

:lololol

RIP Elsk <3

It's the only club stage fit for a player of his stature.

He's actually been exceptionally bad recently(even by his standards). Couldn't even score a pelanty in our last game. It's now something like 1200 minutes of playing time since he last scored. It almost makes me long for the Pogrebnyak days. Almost.

jtb

Banned
Not if the problem is officiating in itself

People make mistakes. It's inevitable. At least something like goal-line technology minimizes the human error wherever possible without actually halting the flow of the game or fundamentally changing the way the game is played at various levels in the same way something like... video replay would. So, as I see it, we might as well get one of these out of the way.

I see no negatives to goal-line tech, frankly.

I'm not convinced of Cesc fulfilling the Messi role at Barca. He lacks the acceleration and dribbling that is central to Barcelona's interplay outside the box. They could afford to drop points in the league but were PSG to score early at the Camp Nou...

:lol :lol

Are you referring to the Bayern-Juve match?

Yeah. 1-0 is a far more interesting scoreline to go into the away leg with than 2-0 from any non-Bayern perspective. You're not bad enough, and Juve aren't quite good enough for much chance of a comeback(fuck remuntada.) Especially with Vidal out (his fault tbf) and Lichsteiner (rubbish decision, although him claiming for a penalty put him in dangerous territory with the ref)

TeegsD

Started fucking with DJ shit, anyone want to listen to this 6 minute track and tell me what they think of the transition?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90150961/Sample.mp3

Start mixing the second song at like 1:50ish

Got a track Fry might like in it.

I will definitely give this a listen in the AM. What are you using to mix? I was actually going to pick up a Numark MixTrack since Guitar Center has 'em for $100 since the second came out.

Top Bottom