• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

rodvik

Messi banned? Why? Fuck. I´ll miss him. :( lol

Really? Why? If you can read this man, I didnt think the Barca keeper made a fool of himself at all. That was a nasty bobble at the end.

edit: Lol, I think it was the player not the GAF poster :)

spidye

bayern-juve_3-5x4_Diashow.jpg

ribery really liked ALAGOD's goal

bud23

Really? Why? If you can read this man, I didnt think the Barca keeper made a fool of himself at all. That was a nasty bobble at the end.

edit: Lol, I think it was the player not the GAF poster :)

lol rodvik, you fell into the trap!! haha

Messi

Worst tv series ever

Fairly certain you have never watched it or you have only watched a bit of it. So I would take that opinion with a grain of salt.

Also the fact that you didn't know it was HBO tells me lots. Seeing as every episodes starts with the HBO logo lol.

Slizz

Can someone explain the away goals situation in the barca/psg second leg?

PSG need at least 2 to push it to Extra time if Barca also have 2 goals at home. Obviously 2-1 PSG, PSG advances.

EDIT: Yeah what Timu said, if they win they advance. If they tie 1-1 they lose, 2-2 extra time.

Examples like that make a mockery of goal-line technology. Who will care whether the ball crossed the line when the assistant referee wrongly judges the attacking player to be onside, despite television cameras showing otherwise?

Suen

So you finally turned on your love? I've been saying this shit for years I'm honestly not that upset.

Yeah, Puyol is just too old at this point and he's not that tall like the modern CB's are nowadays. He'll always be a legend but it's time for him to move on and coach the Liga Adelante team or something.

Honestly, if I was Pique I'd be rubbing on Ibra's dick to get him out of the game but apparently that witch Shakira has taken all of his self-awareness and love for FCB
Puyol may make mistakes but it always looks like he works much harder than anyone else. Don't talk bad about Puyol bro, if Giggs can play in CL at the age of 39 then Puyol should be able to play up till that age as well
after drinking Giggs blood

jtb

Banned
Examples like that make a mockery of goal-line technology. Who will care whether the ball crossed the line when the assistant referee wrongly judges the attacking player to be onside, despite television cameras showing otherwise?

I guess the logic is that with goal-line technology, we solve one of those two problems and without goal-line technology, we solve zero of those two problems.

Messi

How long will Messi's recovery take? Was there any confirmation?

We wont know until he has tests tomorrow

PSG need at least 2 to push it to Extra time if Barca also have 2 goals at home. Obviously 2-1 PSG, PSG advances.

EDIT: Yeah what Timu said, if they win they advance. If they tie 1-1 they lose, 2-2 extra time.

This makes me worried for the 2nd leg

Suen

We wont know until he has tests tomorrow

This makes me worried for the 2nd leg
Just read earlier pages now, some say three weeks. This is the chance for the rest of the La Liga teams, including Madrid, to catch up. If he's gone for three weeks the main threat is gone and by some extra luck you may lose your upcoming matches and Madrid might win La Liga!! We have to hope for an injured Messi to close the gap and threaten Barca's position, this is how shit we are this season!

Above will never happen, Barca has already won etc.

Suen

Will pulga disappear again? pulga, we need you for the game tomorrow, you can't leave yet. Juve sucked
Forza Parma & Milan!
but Mourinho & Co will make you feel better.

Lightning

Banned
Just read earlier pages now, some say three weeks. This is the chance for the rest of the La Liga teams, including Madrid, to catch up. If he's gone for three weeks the main threat is gone and by some extra luck you may lose your upcoming matches and Madrid might win La Liga!! We have to hope for an injured Messi to close the gap and threaten Barca's position, this is how shit we are this season!

Above will never happen, Barca has already won etc.
I see you're applying Arsenal optimism to Madrid's situation. Agent Cesc will see you right. Once Cesc graced the field today all chances of a Barca victory diminished and so will be the case for the next 3 weeks.

Suen

I see you're applying Arsenal optimism to Madrid's situation. Agent Cesc will see you right. Once Cesc graced the field today all chances of a Barca victory diminished and so will be the case for the next 3 weeks.
Pretty hilarious, right? Have to depend on the same tactic in both leagues. They took Cesc from us and made him shit. Wtf give him back, he doesn't deserve this :(

edit: by same tactic I mean hoping for other teams to be weakened. Hope Fellaini will do some of his magic and that Di Facistio will crush Chelsea to make this coming weekend glorious!

Top Bottom