• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Kikarian

Any rumours on the Gundogan front or are you just trolling me again. Pls don't. Not with a midfielder.

And knowing Fergie, he probably didn't even notice any midfielders. It's all about wingers and strikers.
He probably thinks are midfield is decent now we have Shinji.

Arnie

Any rumours on the Gundogan front or are you just trolling me again. Pls don't. Not with a midfielder.

And knowing Fergie, he probably didn't even notice any midfielders on the pitch.

:lol

Listen to me now, listen to me carefully, and you'll never have to worry about this subject ever again.

Manchester United are never buying Ilkay Gundogan.

arkon

he wasn't a starter in 09/10
look at his stuttgart days or 10/11, 11/12 seasons.

therefore skill

Easy opposition obviously. I bet he missed loads of sitters and then scored a hat-trick in one match or some shit against Basel or something.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
What did you think of Basanta vs Bolivia?

Did well, I'm pretty sure he called Basanta just for that match though. Playing in Mexico helped Basanta adjust better to altitude than the others.

Could get a call up for the next pair of qualifiers matches, since they play in Quito after the Colombia match.

bjaelke

tumblr_maiif9OQKB1r1fq7do1_500.gif
Like watching a young Laudrup.

Mads :(

Suen

HIGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galatasaray better score to have a good chance at home. One away goal will still help quite lots.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Not surprised Higuain scored, Galata is like mid-table la liga team Higuain probably felt right at home.

Bumhead

Banned
:lol

Listen to me now, listen to me carefully, and you'll never have to worry about this subject ever again.

Manchester United are never buying Ilkay Gundogan.

I work with a Manchester United fan who wants to sell Young, Nani, Anderson and Rooney and sign Gotze, Di Maria and Lucas Moura in the summer.

I had to let him down gently..

Arnie

I work with a Manchester United fan who wants to sell Young, Nani, Anderson and Rooney and sign Gotze, Di Maria and Lucas Moura in the summer.

I had to let him down gently..

Most United fans are like that.

Very peculiar outlook on football in general. Skewed. Distorted.

Top Bottom