• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

faridmon

Not surprised Higuain scored, Galata is like mid-table la liga team Higuain probably felt right at home.

Just wait until he does the same against Barca, then we can all some with the conclusion that he can score against weaker opposition. Its too early to tell now.

Most United fans are like that.

Very peculiar outlook on football in general. Skewed. Distorted.

“I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.”

Swansea%20vs%20Liverpool-1456307

Clegg

I work with a Manchester United fan who wants to sell Young, Nani, Anderson and Rooney and sign Gotze, Di Maria and Lucas Moura in the summer.

I had to let him down gently..

I'd be happy to sell Nani, Ando and Young if we got one or two of those other players you mentioned. Would never actually happen though. Too expensive.

Rooney shouldn't be sold though.

Clegg

This was less hope and more legitimate business strategy. The reasoning was that Ronaldo went for £80m and they haven't spent it yet so they'll be fine.
That money disappeared years ago. Either on player transfers or to offset our higher debt at the time.

Suen

Gala's midfield is having some serious problems linking the ball to Drogba.

edit: fucking knew Ramos had to do something. Cunt.

edit 2: Nice dive!

Arnie

Who wouldn't want those player's?

It's just stupid because Moura's already snubbed your club and Gotze wouldn't leave Dortmund.

I want Messi at Liverpool. I wouldn't start telling my colleagues that I hope we sell Downing to bankroll him.

As I say, distorted.

Top Bottom