• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Kikarian

It's just stupid because Moura's already snubbed your club and Gotze wouldn't leave Dortmund.

I want Messi at Liverpool. I wouldn't start telling my colleagues that I hope we sell Downing to bankroll him.

As I say, distorted.
I think Downing is a little different though, don't you think?

Clegg

Heh.

Woodward will be even worse.

"Yes of course we have the £80m. We lent it to Cyprus but it's still there. Honest!"

The coming transfer window will be very interesting. Woodward will be handling any potential new signings for the first time. And he's a financial man first and foremost. Might mot be too keen on spending big.

Fergie

Banned
It's just stupid because Moura's already snubbed your club and Gotze wouldn't leave Dortmund.

I want Messi at Liverpool. I wouldn't start telling my colleagues that I hope we sell Downing to bankroll him.

As I say, distorted.
That's on him, not every fan ITK. Nothing wrong with hoping.

Not to join United, though.

He's seen what happened to Shinjury.
Mario Gotze said:
Clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United are attractive

mario-gotze+%25281%2529.jpg

Zero148

0:0 away is a tough result for Dortmund. Nut if things go normally Dortmund will dominate Malaga at Westfahlenstadion, but with their waste of chances will proplably lose 0:1...

Suen

Hala Madrid!!! Galatasaray is done if Madrid scores at the coming leg. they already have it tough as it is.

Seems Malaga didn't score, I honestly thought they would score but still lose but judging from the comments Dortmund was horrible at finishing. Well done Malaga, not letting a goal in but not scoring any is going to hurt you as well. Will be a tough challenge in Germany.

arkon

It was like their game at the Etihad. So many missed chances and some good goalkeeping stopped them from winning that game. At least they scored that day though.

faridmon

Ball posession
Dortmund 50 - 50 Malaga
Shots on Target
Dortmund 7 - 7 Malaga
Amount of distance run
Dortmund 178 - 174 Malaga

The most balanced CL game?

Lightning

Banned
That was disappointing Dortmund couldn't manage the away goal but win at home and no problem. Not a great result but not bad. Dortmund still progress

Fry

Arnie's irrational love for Allen is beyond me, but to say he's delusional for preferring Downing to Young?

LOL.

Suen

Andres where are you? You couldn't even stop Ibra's nose from scoring offside against you and the second came from a penalty.

Arnie

It's not about him joining us or not.

You said he won't leave Dortmund.

He was talking about it less than a week ago!

I meant in the near future. I don't imagine that United fan was talking about selling players now to fund hypothetical transfers in four years.

Top Bottom