• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Carbonox

2186536_original.jpg

The fuck is that?

jtb

Banned
In all fairness, Valdes probably gets too much criticism (though his love of karate kicking players does him no favors). It'd be interesting to see him on any other team than Barcelona; a lot of keepers really excel when they're constantly being bombarded with shots (Given comes to mind). Others are just shit, period. Like Chesney!

Here's a thought, Spurs fail to get CL, Arsenal need a keeper....

<

Seriously though, the way this season is going right now, wouldn't fucking surprise me.

jtb

Banned
Here's a thought, Spurs fail to get CL, Arsenal need a keeper....

<

Seriously though, the way this season is going right now, wouldn't fucking surprise me.

Lloris at Arsenal would be amazing :( He was a bargain too; 10m for a top class, young keeper? Surprised nobody else was in for him.

Wonder if Chelsea would be willing to sell us Courtois...

Lloris at Arsenal would be amazing :( He was a bargain too; 10m for a top class, young keeper? Surprised nobody else was in for him.

Wonder if Chelsea would be willing to sell us Courtois...

£8m rising to £12m!

I think Chelsea will just keep loaning him before bringing him in as replacement for Cech in a few years.

pulga

Banned
TheLuficer, shouldn't that have been a red for Zapata instead of a yellow?

Pulga, italian sources reporting that Napoli have bid 55M€ for Cavani.

Wait what? Madrid is bidding 55M€ for Cavani?

Mmm..I could see it. Will be interesting to see who of Benz or Pipa is shown the door.

Suen

Wait what? Madrid is bidding 55M€ for Cavani?

Mmm..I could see it. Will be interesting to see who of Benz or Pipa is shown the door.
We could seriously use someone like Cavani in our team right now. For those who'd have to leave I'd prefer Callejon, Higuain and Benz...all in that order. Benz can still be useful.

Top Bottom