• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Lightning

Banned
I'm not condoming the tackle by McManaman but he played quite well on attack today. Obviously horrendous tackle but nice crossing and got a good turn of pace too. Fine player provided Martinez is correct that in that he is not a nasty player.

I find the fact that Newcastle got dicked by a handball goal very amusing. Very amusing indeed.

If we win against Hamburg and Dortmund doesnt win, the title is ours.
Bundesliga and LOL Liga both suck. Bundesliga comes in 2nd behind EPL though since Dortmund play in it -_-

GorillaJu

This weekends results sting a little bit less when I see how many big teams lost points this weekend. The only big teams who could be happy with their results would be Arsenal and Utd.

9dcZ5GO.jpg

Blablurn

I'm not condoming the tackle by McManaman but he played quite well on attack today. Obviously horrendous tackle but nice crossing and got a good turn of pace too. Fine player provided Martinez is correct that in that he is not a nasty player.

I find the fact that Newcastle got dicked by a handball goal very amusing. Very amusing indeed.

Bundesliga and LOL Liga both suck. Bundesliga comes in 2nd behind EPL though since Dortmund play in it -_-

or maybe we are just that good

Carbonox

McManaman did look quite sharp. Very speedy little player. Made it all the more annoying that he survived the match.

What I find amusing is that after our successive 90+th minute winners, karma finally gets us back by Wigan winning in the 90+th minute, heh.

Lol, I see the police are doing an investigation into who threw coins and a hot-dog at John Terry yesterday after he purposefully incited the West Ham support. He's lucky he didn't get his square between the eyes, but if you're stupid enough to have a go at the opposition fans because some of their chanting has hurt your precious, multi-millionaire feelings, then, frankly, you deserve whatever's coming your way.

TrueBlue

Lol, I see the police are doing an investigation into who threw coins and a hot-dog at John Terry yesterday after he purposefully incited the West Ham support. He's lucky he didn't get his square between the eyes, but if you're stupid enough to have a go at the opposition fans because some of their chanting has hurt your precious, multi-millionaire feelings, then, frankly, you deserve whatever's coming your way.

He had a go at them? I didn't see it, when was this?

The John Terry stuff during the West Ham game was hilarious. Cahill pulled up with an injury so he started warming up. As he was running down the line the West Ham fans started giving him all the chants about his mum being a thief and the like. Terry then decided he would do his stretches a couple of feet away from the West Ham fans, from what I could see they were mainly stretches that involved his arse being pushed out in the direction of those West Ham fans and wiggled about.
To add more insult as he was doing that Lampard scored his 200th goal and went to celebrate with Terry, right infront of the West Ham fans who have given him so much abuse over the years. They knew if you celebrate like that in front of any away fans you will get stuff chucked at you and its probably a bit harsh if anyone gets banned from the crowd but it was hilarious and I'm sure Lampard and Terry were happy to take a couple of coins being thrown at them to get another one over those cunts.

Its funny, because Rio constantly celebrates in front of opposition fans and everyone defends him (not saying you do, noting the comparison between him doing it and Terry doing it). At least Terry was actually warming up. I'd prefer he hadn't done it but not much of an excuse to throw stuff at them. Frank would have probably eaten the hot dog anyway..

arkon

Call it hyperbole, but that's the best first touch leading directly to a goal that I've ever seen

Hmmm... I love that Suarez goal but I would probably give it to Bergkamp for his goal in World Cup 98 vs Argentina in the quarter finals. It's on a much bigger stage and he still produces that magic.

deGod

God, I hate St Patrick's Day

Your not the only one so over rated, all those drunks full on the buses heading in to Dublin yesterday for the parade. Coming back all stopped at the shop I worked at and some tried to rob cause they were drunk. Even tho all city centre shops couldn't sell alcohol till 3pm yesterday

Linius

who cares, it's not like it's going to make a difference..we all know who is winning the title

/shrug

Siem de Jong is the biggest cunt alive btw. I wish him the worst.

Well suspending that cunt could make matters easier for us. And I still don't get how Siem is a cunt :lol

confuziz

Banned
Well suspending that cunt could make matters easier for us. And I still don't get how Siem is a cunt :lol

Siem de Jong is what I call an invisible cunt. Toivonen, Strootman, van Bommel, Suarez, whoever, just openly admit they are cunts (well basically). Siem de Jong does sneaky stuff, like calling for yellow cards or use his influence on the referee to get a free kick or whatever.

Make matters easier? Have you seen him play lately? Depay is much much scarier for Ajax than Mertens. Mertens is like a terrible Robben.

By the way, I think Vitesse has a very good shot at the title as well. If PSV and Ajax draw against each other and Vitesse wins the away game at Feyenoord, I see them winning everything.

Linius

Siem de Jong is what I call an invisible cunt. Toivonen, Strootman, van Bommel, Suarez, whoever, just openly admit they are cunts (well basically). Siem de Jong does sneaky stuff, like calling for yellow cards or use his influence on the referee to get a free kick or whatever.

I think you're seeing ghosts. Siem is our captain so he's allowed to talk with the ref. And I don't see him pulling nasty tricks to do us a favour. Also very kind in interviews, never talks trash about others.

On the other hand, given you're a PSV supporter that kind of makes you an expert on the subject of cunts in football so you might have a tiny point somewhere.

confuziz

Banned
I think you're seeing ghosts. Siem is our captain so he's allowed to talk with the ref. And I don't see him pulling nasty tricks to do us a favour. Also very kind in interviews, never talks trash about others.

On the other hand, given you're a PSV supporter that kind of makes you an expert on the subject of cunts in football so you might have a tiny point somewhere.

I am a cunt expert.

Linius

In case we draw in Eindhoven Vitesse will still be one point behind us...

And in case it comes to goal difference, then we'll take the title easy of their hands. And you guys have even more advantage on that part.

Top Bottom