• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Messi

That was a once off

sebahafreddoxd_178206.jpg

He is watching, waiting. Next time.

Messi

Yeah, pretty sure it was 3 games.

I was United, forgot who you chose.

It may still be on my FIFA head to head thing. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Beside playing you, I've only played Wilbury and Confuziz from Footy-gaf. Beat them both too :p

Seems like you are avoiding people namely me.

Carbonox

I am still angry at Newcastle. How could you mess this up so bad?

Outside of Cisse's and Tiote's incompetence, and Santon being at fault for the first Wigan goal, I'm not that angry at Newcastle. I'm angry at the officiating which pretty much gifted Wigan the win. McManaman should have been sent off for the blatant diving in on Haidara (no fucker can defend what that little turd did as a 'challenge') and Kone's goal shouldn't have stood due to the obvious handball from - IIRC - Figueroa.

We probably should have still dicked Wigan given the squad we put out but it was just one of those days that I hope to never see again.

Clegg

I never really liked JT. I liked Kanye until he became an egomaniac and his music took a nosedive in quality.

Michael was a hero
paedophilia aside of course

Carbonox

I'm watching that 'How to build a bionic man' programme (LTTP I know) and I'm blown away at the shit they're creating over in the US. Absolutely blown away. The legs they're working on are just unreal. Function appears no different from a human's (they seem to have developed fully functioning bionic ankles that get rid of that awkward rod walking appearance) as the user can walk fast, go up and down stairs, etc. all without looking strange. Additionally, the guy who's responsible for designing the next-gen stuff has TWO because he lost both of his legs. You would not have known until he said outright due to his natural movement.

I can't wait to see what is possible in 10 years' time when it comes to artificial limbs and their applications for human beings.

rodvik

Like Bayern?

LOL

I have no idea.

Did you watch the game? The referee handed them a win.

This gets said too much, this time however it's accurate

Outside of Cisse's and Tiote's incompetence, and Santon being at fault for the first Wigan goal, I'm not that angry at Newcastle. I'm angry at the officiating which pretty much gifted Wigan the win. McManaman should have been sent off for the blatant diving in on Haidara (no fucker can defend what that little turd did as a 'challenge') and Kone's goal shouldn't have stood due to the obvious handball from - IIRC - Figueroa.

We probably should have still dicked Wigan given the squad we put out but it was just one of those days that I hope to never see again.

The ref was terrible no doubt. But the stats also point to Newcastle being poor lads. 7 corners to 3, 16 shots to 9, 4 on target to 2.

That was just piss poor. Newcastle could have sunk Wigan today and helped us all out, but ohh nooooooo, thats too simples for Pardiola.

Clegg

I've been re-reading A Storm of Swords. It's still just as good as I remember it.

But got to that chapter and got pissed off again.

Why'd ya do it George?

Blablurn

Why is the second season of community so much different than the first? It's like they totally dont care about the college anymore. Instead they present us a shitton of random episodes. It's not like I don't like them but I kinda prefered the more "realistic" setting of the first season. But I guess the paintball episode from the 1st gave them pretty good ratings. and this is why the producers decided to go more and more absurd. info: i'm right now at episode 10 of season 2

Messi

Why is the second season of community so much different than the first? It's like they totally dont care about the college anymore. Instead they present us a shitton of random episodes. It's not like I don't like them but I kinda prefered the more "realistic" setting of the first season. But I guess the paintball episode from the 1st gave them pretty good ratings. and this is why the producers decided to go more and more absurd. info: i'm right now at episode 10 of season 2

Well I can tell you it just gets less realistic.

Nivans • 3 hours ago
i saw someone play wii u on a plane, so not surprised. And the game is also being released on PS3 and Xbox so it makes sense for gamepad only play

HOW?

Lightning

Banned
t28u.gif

Guzan, best keeper or best keeper ever?
The better question should be whether his saves will be enough to save you from relegation? You have ackward fixtures coming up now and it's these situations where Wigan start getting results.

And to answer the question he is a decent shot stopper but not a great keeper. Doesn't organise anything in front of him, Villa defence all over the show, and you guys have conceded a shit ton of goals and looked defensively suspect again against QPR.

rodvik

The better question should be whether his saves will be enough to save you from relegation? You have ackward fixtures coming up now and it's these situations where Wigan start getting results.

And to answer the question he is a decent shot stopper but not a great keeper. Doesn't organise anything in front of him, Villa defence all over the show, and you guys have conceded a shit ton of goals and looked defensively suspect again against QPR.

I dont know whether we will stay up. I am more hopeful now than 3 weeks ago thats for sure.

Our defence is a bloody shambles I am happy to put Guzan in the blame area for not helping organise them but he has thrived this season, not just a great shot stopper but good at corners and distribution as well.

Top Bottom