• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Tell me the biggest "cuntish" thing Ronaldo has done.

Diving, whining, being a sore loser, picking up mysterious knocks to avoid unwanted national team duty, trying to glory hunt at Euros by taking the last penalty kick and thus costing his team a win...

Lol, true. I don't mind him whining though.

I agree in that I find it greatly entertaining.
RONALDO-BUTTHURT.gif

I loved how miserable he looked when we beat Portugal last year. What a pathetic team, they let Kerzhakov score on them.

Lightning

Banned
Doesn't matter how much you hate the league because Benfica are still going to kick Newcastle's ass. Dopey Newcastle can't even beat Wigan.

IceCold

Man, more than half of Portugal's starting 11 are massive cunts.

Pepe
Bruno Alves
Nani
Ronaldo
Coentrao
Meireles

So easy to hate.

They may seem like cunts on the pitch but they don't seem to be irl unlike guys like John Terry. I've seen enough "behind the scene" videos of the Portuguese national team to know these guys are awesome.

Kyoufu

What if...

What if Wenger leaves Arsenal for City...

Keep up the hope. Your disappointment when we achieve it will be delicious!

Here's the thing, Lightning. A CL spot is all nice and dandy but when you don't even have a snowball's chance in hell of making it to the final then why get so happy?

Before you say "qualifying for CL means we sign better players!" You signed Giroud.

Lightning

Banned
What if...

What if Wenger leaves Arsenal for City...

Here's the thing, Lightning. A CL spot is all nice and dandy but when you don't even have a snowball's chance in hell of making it to the final then why get so happy?

Before you say "qualifying for CL means we sign better players!" You signed Giroud.
Because you still get the excitement of a game and possible win against Bayern, Barcelona etc... How many times have Newcastle played Bayern, Milan or Barcelona?

And when you look at the fixtures we have more than a fair chance of achieving CL football if you remove personal bias against us.

Wenger has signed so much exceptional talent yet you bring up Giroud. Bloody lol

Kyoufu

Because you still get the excitement of a game and possible win against Bayern, Barcelona etc... How many times have Newcastle played Bayern, Milan or Barcelona?

And when you look at the fixtures we have more than a fair chance of achieving CL football if you remove personal bias against us.

You know what.

You're right.

:(

I miss CL nights.

I don't think cheap hotels exist in London. My brother let us sleep at his place when we visited thankfully. My folks visited a year or two before and stayed at a nearby hotel (mind you this in Shoreditch.. essentially East London) and it was £200 per night.

Holiday packages are cheaper in general. Last time I checked a flight ticket for 1 adult and 7 days at a nice hotel was around $1400

Suen

Wenger has signed so much exceptional talent yet you bring up Giroud. Bloody lol
We've signed up some good talents yet no good strikers, on top of it we sell our best striker while having no replacement. I respect Wenger and like him as a coach but sometimes I really don't understand him :(

Also I wished so much that the ridiculous Cavani-possibly-to-Arsenal rumour would be true (I know, it was hopeless to think so) but with a buyout clause of €70 million that will never happen as the price pretty much ensures that he will stay with Napolol. Wenger, BUY A GOOD STRIKER!!

Slizz

i'm reading the joakim thread on the gaming side.

so... jeff keighley is essentially part of a viral ad?

Oh hey, now I finally know wtf all these bandage face avatars are now.

So glad I didn't have to ask, thank you. I was really close to asking you guys lol.

Top Bottom