• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

defel

I always thought they were good games but I never really enjoyed them. Actually playing MGS games was downright stressful.

Listening to that Old Snake Theme song makes me feel nervous.

Suen

Lol I'm worse. Played maybe 15 minutes of MGS and the demo of the one for PS2.... Think it was the first one for PS2 so probably MGS2? I remember stealthing in boxes.
I played 10 min of MGS and nothing else since that. Was occupied by other games so never got into the series lol.

Scum

Never played a MGS game. I had MGS: Twin Snakes. Started it up and turned it off in favour of Devil May Cry and Smash Bros. I was thinking of watching MGS4 play through on Youtube but couldn't even be bothered with that.

Suen

Speaking of stealth-games I remember playing this game shortly after it's release. Can't believe how shit it was, I can't even fucking believe that I finished the game. It was so shit and broken that I cheated on the last level just to finish it :lol.

Wilbur

Banned
But someone else's dog is fair game? Gotcha.

This bestiality talk reminds me, where the fuck is Andres? Dude hasn't signed in for over a week. Hopefully nothing is wrong with that pendejo.

probably just on a week long bender and got his dick destroyed by a giant rodent anteater and now recuperating in the museum of sex and love and colombia

faridmon

Have you listened to the Keane song? It's fucking great. Give it a shot. The Of Monsters and Men album is more or less flawless. Sadly not a huge fan of the Muse record but Madness is fantastic. No comment on Runaways -- it's just one of the best songs of the year, hands down.

Yeah, I have been playing some of the Of Monsters and Men on loop on youtube recently and they are blooody great. Have to get the album.
I have listened to the Keane one and its OK. They haven't been as good as Hopes and Fears IMO and that song is certainly not one of the best last year.

You're a good user ruined by your bad taste

I stand erectly by what I said. MUSE are shit!

FootballFan

Word on the street(the internet) is Barca are working on a plan B.

Two goals from counter attacks against Rayo and only 53% possession. You don't say that very often about a Barca match.

Good news I guess.

Messi

So, I watched Cowboys & Aliens again. That movie is not as awful as I thought after the first viewing. Sure its average but its not dire cack. Bias aside I thought it was an alright way to spend 2 hours.

faridmon

Two goals from counter attacks against Rayo and only 53% possession. You don't say that very often about a Barca match.

Good news I guess.

Yeah, but I still don't think they can do it on a cold Wednesday at Stoke. There is no hope!

apYms8Y.jpg

:lol is that Ballmer?

Also, that GB video had me dyyiiiinnggggggggg...

arkon

Good news I guess.

Messi saw the value of that counter-attacking style with the fourth goal in the 2nd leg against Milan. Extremely efficient.

Messi

timthumb.php

The game against Rayo was apparently the first time Messi has worn the captains armband in an official game for Barca. For some reason I thought he had before.

Now he is in full control.

Meier

Has it been posted that Oliver Kay admitted he was duped?

"It was my story. I was confident in it. When people accused me of stealing or plagiarising it from the French website 'Cahiers du Football', I defended myself -- sincerely and, as I saw it [at] the time, truthfully," he wrote. "There are things I could say to defend the process that led to publication, but that would serve no purpose whatsoever. Key aspects of the story were based on the word of someone whose credibility I severely overestimated.

"I still can't fully work out how or why that happened. All I know is that, uncharacteristically, I let my guard down -- and in doing so, let down myself, my colleagues (not just at The Times but throughout the sportswriting community) and of course our readers, who rightly expect the highest standards of journalism."
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1379426/the-times-admits-error-over-'dream-football-league'-story

I don't think so. Cheers for this. It was so obvious he'd screwed up. Pretty embarrassing for him considering it was a very big spread in The Times as well.

This sucks. I'm probably going to be up until morning working. If I get everything done I'll treat myself to a sweet onion chicken teryaki for brunch.

Top Bottom