• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Suen

Footy-gaf, I just wanted to share with you that I recently managed to finish the first Castlevania game for NES (played it on Wii). Game is still as fun and enjoyable as I remember it from my childhood despite the obvious design flaws. Also fuck the two last levels, the way they are designed is so fucked up and impossible that I wanted to smash my Wii Pro Controller into pieces many times. Challenging as hell but entertaining nonetheless, makes me realize how easy most games are today in comparison.

timthumb.php

The game against Rayo was apparently the first time Messi has worn the captains armband in an official game for Barca. For some reason I thought he had before.

Now he is in full control.

He is already the captain.

jtb

Banned
dunno if this was posted earlier, but Wilshere's out for 6 weeks now? What the fuck... Diaby/Hargreaves 2.0. Might as well rule him out for the rest of the season and let him recover and get a full pre-season in.

edit: or not... conflicting reports. meh. I'd much rather he just get a chance to fully heal; pretty sure Wenger rushed him back from injury the first time around (not to mention the mysterious extra 7 or 8 months added on to the original ankle break...). We can make the top 4 without him, no point risking him in the short term.

Please retire and don't tarnish your legacy any more sweet prince.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIRxxurh0xg

if only we played at Anfield every week...

Lightning

Banned
dunno if this was posted earlier, but Wilshere's out for 6 weeks now? What the fuck... Diaby/Hargreaves 2.0. Might as well rule him out for the rest of the season and let him recover and get a full pre-season in.

edit: or not... conflicting reports. meh. I'd much rather he just get a chance to fully heal; pretty sure Wenger rushed him back from injury the first time around (not to mention the mysterious extra 7 or 8 months added on to the original ankle break...). We can make the top 4 without him, no point risking him in the short term.
Arsenal have denied it but we shouldn't take risks here and risk losing him for next season too. He's played a lot of high intensity football since he's been out for 17mths. People forget he's barely missed a game since his return from such a long lay off. This was always going to happen in typical Wenger fashion.

This is our squad depth for ya! If Diaby is an Arsenal player next season Wenger can just fuck off.

Suen

Arsenal have denied it but we shouldn't take risks here and risk losing him for next season too. He's played a lot of high intensity football since he's been out for 17mths. People forget he's barely missed a game since his return from such a long lay off. This was always going to happen in typical Wenger fashion.

This is our squad depth for ya! If Diaby is an Arsenal player next season Wenger can just fuck off.
He did something good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvQb3PHpvZk

Lightning

Banned
I need to find me a good Fabregas picture to use as an avatar. Not with him wearing that poison Barca shirt either.

Looking for an Arsenal playing Fabregas pic to use!

pulga

Banned
I need to find me a good Fabregas picture to use as an avatar. Not with him wearing that poison Barca shirt either.

Looking for an Arsenal playing Fabregas pic to use!

Good god, you're like those abused spouses who constantly prattle bu bu but heee loveees meeeee

Lightning

Banned
Good god, you're like those abused spouses who constantly prattle bu bu but heee loveees meeeee
No. It's just our football club has never been the same since he left. We play shit football at the moment so it's refreshing to look back at happier times until things improve.

I thought of a Monreal avatar as well but not sure.

Wodden, he looks like a dork in that picture!

pulga

Banned
ONE DAY CLOSER TO FRIDAY

honduras-flag.gif

HONDURAS HONDURAS HONDURAS

No. It's just our football club has never been the same since he left. We play shit football at the moment so it's refreshing to look back at happier times until things improve.

I thought of a Monreal avatar as well but not sure.

Your football club hasn't been the same since Henry left -___-

Lightning

Banned
Your football club hasn't been the same since Henry left -___-
Trophies are not the only important thing in the game. I appreciated the football we played with Cesc even when we weren't winning consistently because of incompetent defending. The quality of football counts a lot towards my enjoyment, not only the results.

Lightning

Banned
So there is a possibility McManaman may get away with that tackle? Linesman saw it clearly and didn't deem it a serious offence and therefore the FA may take no action. Wouldn't surprise me as the FA have done that in the past refused to re-referee games but surely they must take action here. The worst McManaman will get is a 3 game suspension anyway because he got the ball first Wigan will be able to argue against any further punishment.

LOL at Dave Whelan though. Calling it a fair challenge. 2 feet leaving the ground studs up is not a fair challenge no matter if you get the ball or not. You can end careers with those sort of challenges.

Top Bottom