• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Can't believe I missed the discussion about MGS :(

And nobody had either of the God of Wars in their best of PS2 lists

Fuck you guys

MGS3
RE4
God of War 2
TimeSplitters 2
PES6
GTA:SA
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Jak 2
Manhunt

And that's with just 1 game from each franchise, meaning I had to exclude GTA3, GTA:VC, J&D, Jak 3, GoW and MGS2

What a ridiculous console, anyone who ever says they were disappointed with the library should be laughed out of existence

Why the fuck am I so excited for Persona 5 even though I've never played a Persona before?

Can't believe I missed the discussion about MGS :(

And nobody had either of the God of Wars in their best of PS2 lists

Fuck you guys

MGS3
RE4
God of War 2
TimeSplitters 2
PES6
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Jak 2
Manhunt

And that's with just 1 game from each franchise, meaning I had to exclude GTA3, GTA:VC, J&D, Jak 3, GoW and MGS2

What a ridiculous console, anyone who ever says they were disappointed with the library should be laughed out of existence

Why the fuck am I so excited for Persona 5 even though I've never played a Persona before?

I got God of War 3 and have had it for years now... It's still in the plastic wrap thing. I'm not sure why I even bought it, don't like the genre lol. For me Vice City was a lot better than San Andreas and saying PES6 is better than PES5 and 4 is just wrong, FACT.

Oh and I have played quite a bit of Persona 4 the last months time through emulator, you should try it, holds up well!

I got God of War 3 and have had it for years now... It's still in the plastic wrap thing. I'm not sure why I even bought it, don't like the genre lol.

For me Vice City was a lot better than San Andreas and saying PES6 is better than PES5 and 4 is just wrong, FACT.

Your opinions are wrong, your choice in teams is shite, Brondby are great, heavy metal is rubbish, The Dillinger Escape Plan are a disgrace to music and Daniel Agger is the only good thing about your country

So you can shove that up your arse :p

Start with God of War if you can still handle PS2 graphics and go from there if you have any interest at all. You don't have to be good at all at the genre to play it competently. You're missing out :(

Your opinions are wrong, your choice in teams is shite, Brondby are great, heavy metal is rubbish, The Dillinger Escape Plan are a disgrace to music and Daniel Agger is the only good thing about your country

SHUT UP YOU DOG

shutupfrankbp5xvfjez.gif

Chelsea, Palermo and København are amazing. Brøndby are going down, Heavy Metal is rubbish, Dillinger Escape Plan barely qualifies as music, so meh, Agger has been shit for a long time now and got glass legs and back. I got no real interest in the whole GoD genre though, so yeah I am definitely not going to go back to the old ones

SHUT UP YOU DOG

shutupfrankbp5xvfjez.gif

Chelsea, Palermo and København are amazing. Brøndby are going down, Heavy Metal is rubbish, Dillinger Escape Plan barely qualifies as music, so meh, Agger has been shit for a long time now and got glass legs and back. I got no real interest in the whole GoD genre though, so yeah I am definitely not going to go back to the old ones

Unfortunately Agger's crystal legs have been replaced with concrete this season :(

Bollocks, accidentally put a handicap bet on a basketball team I've never heard of

Unfortunately Agger's crystal legs have been replaced with concrete this season :(

Bollocks, accidentally put a handicap bet on a basketball team I've never heard of

lol I have quite a few times now accidentally bet on reserve or youth teams because I'm an idiot. Turned out well most of the time though, so not that bad.

Here's the most important thread the whole year on GAF

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522744

FootballFan

Guys, where is Bandres? I'm starting to worry

Third time posting. He can't handle it man.

Napoli and Zuniga have failed him, Zapata was at the end of a massive comeback in the CL, James and Jackson failed Porto, Falcao lost it and Atletico aren't second anymore, Rondon is about to destroy Colombia, it's just too much.

MGS3
RE4
God of War 2
TimeSplitters 2
PES6
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Jak 2
Manhunt

You forgot Devil May Cry :x

Think I'd go:

Devil May Cry
Shadow of the Colosss
God of War
GTA 3
GTA VC
Jak and Daxter
Timesplitters 2
Pro Evolution Soccer
Burnout 3
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

It's weird, if you asked me for a top 10 this generation about half would be RPGs...

You forgot Devil May Cry :x

Think I'd go:

Devil May Cry
Shadow of the Colosss
God of War
GTA 3
GTA VC
Jak and Daxter
Timesplitters 2
Pro Evolution Soccer
Burnout 3
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

It's weird, if you asked me for a top 10 this generation about half would be RPGs...

Never got past that cunt Phantom :p

Best console ever? Best console ever.

Best console ever but what about the best generation? I think this one has been pretty damn good.

Mass Effect series, Uncharted series, Elder Scrolls progression, Red Dead Redemption, Dead Space series (...haven't played 3 though), Forza, Heavy Rain, Journey, Rainbow Six series (they really need to hurry the fuck up with a new one).

I'm still catching up on my PS3 backlog! I wish they'd announce if we are getting PS4 this year :( and a price...

Best console ever but what about the best generation? I think this one has been pretty damn good.

Mass Effect series, Uncharted series, Elder Scrolls progression, Red Dead Redemption, Dead Space series (...haven't played 3 though), Forza, Heavy Rain, Journey, Rainbow Six series (they really need to hurry the fuck up with a new one).

I'm still catching up on my PS3 backlog! I wish they'd announce if we are getting PS4 this year :( and a price...

Another Heavy Rain fan

*high-five*

Elder Scroll has become worse and worse with the last many titles. Bethesda can go suck a fuck.

and you just said my taste sucked! Heavy rain is one of my favorites this gen despite the obvious huge flaws.

Yeah!

I'm blissfully poor at spotting plot-holes during my experience :D

edit: Fuck off Bourges Baskets :(

£10.13 down the fucking drain

sohois

What? most of those series are shit, have been shit or have got progressively shitter with this generation when it was decided the best thing to do was release a hundred of ever franchise. Terrible generation on the consoles.

I also really dislike dead space and I doubt it's something we will look back to in a generation with that great memories, PS2 was so much better when it came to actual horror games (silent hill 2 and 3, RE4, fatal frame), while Dead Space will forever just be a decent action game desperately trying to be scary, at least it got out of it's identity crisis with the Dead Space 3 and became full on action co op game in the same quality as army of two.

Ugh why does all the horror games suck this gen, only Amnesia and Lone Survivor has been real enjoyable for me.

Yeah!

I'm blissfully poor at spotting plot-holes during my experience :D

So am I usually but damn
that scene at the antique store or whatever it was annoyed me so much, red herring gone too far.
But I still really loved it and thought it was brilliant.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck this thread! I can't believe no one mentioned God Hand!

-

(Sorry if dc)

BFn561-CUAAAHe0.jpg

FUCKING HELL CACERES

I'm glad you're alright buddy :(

fucking wifi in the bar for 30 dollars

FootballFan

I really liked Heavy Rain despite itself.

JASON!

ARI comment

:loooooool
Naahmman Jahhdan. ARI Comment

It was fun getting the plat in Heavy Rain, seeing all the possible endings.

Haha I'm sorry we all left soon after you joined us in Trackmania. Quiche compuer fucked up and me and Willkiller couldn't bother anymore.

Just as I was breaking all your records :(

Liverpool: Fuck off
Madrid: Who?
Newcastle: Fuck off you cunt
Man Utd: Thanks for the derby-winner, but meh
Stoke: lol
England: OMG i luv u Mickey

SSN: 'Seems like he's been around forever.'

So has the damp around my window, and that's contributed more to the footballing landscape in the last 2 years

Top Bottom