• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Jezbollah

Michael Owen just announced his retirement from all football at the end of the season.

My opinion is that he actually retired from football on December 31st 2005 at White Hart Lane when he did his metatarsal and was never the same player again.

Will always remember *that* goal against Argentina though..

3Sixty

If it makes you feel any better I put a tenner on Miami last night when they were 10 points down at nearly 3/1.

I had money on the Knicks +10.5 points and they won by 17 points anyway.

Shame the lakers lost to fuck the double :(

Trick question.

All woman comics are equally unfunny.

Don't tell Devo, but agreed.

Gina Yashere, Shappi Korsandi and Jo Caulfield are an embarassment to their profession. Sarah Milligan is utter shite as well

Jo Brand is occasionally funny on QI, and only on QI

Oh god I hate Gina, annoying cockney woman.

Its worth watching Gina Las Vegas, it goes so far beyond 'so bad its funny' it enters 'I can't believe this isn't a parody' status

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8pmWFO4ZJo

Dawn French cunting it up in the Churchill ads
Paul Whitehouse disovering new galaxies of shite with Aviva
That prick on GoCompare
Robert Webb displaying his horrendous lack of comic ability on comparethemarket

Dark times, indeed.

Carbonox

Steven Taylor called up to the England squad. Finally.

In other news Newcastle might be taking legal action over McManaman's challenge. Additionally, Mike Halsey is considering leaving the sport due to threats. :lol

/dc

dc89

Ok, time to watch Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate review. Let's see what the fuss is about.

Edit: well that looks pretty sweet.

Hixx

Shit shit shit

Went for a haircut, I'm terrible at judging lengths so I said, short back and sides, 2 on the sides, 4 on top.

I look like a fucking chav, almost bald round the back and sides ;_; The hair is so short and fine that when the light shines on it I LOOK FUCKING GINGER ;_;

dc89

Shit shit shit

Went for a haircut, I'm terrible at judging lengths so I said, short back and sides, 2 on the sides, 4 on top.

I look like a fucking chav, almost bald round the back and sides ;_; The hair is so short and fine that when the light shines on it I LOOK FUCKING GINGER ;_;

Why can I picture the 'u wot m8' picture people post in here at times.

Wilbur

Banned
Shit shit shit

And you thought your season couldn't get much worse.

It's a looooong time since I had the clippers on it

Fancied something different

Regret it instantly

You should have asked for them to give it a quick go at Grade 5 just as a reminder of the grade scale.

1 is like half a milimetre above bald. And 2 is only 1 more than 1 :p

I'll post a pic of myself if you do the same :D

sohois

I always get 2 on the sides and back, dont know why it would look weird. Short back and sides is a pretty normal haircut fair as I'm aware.

450731883.jpg

Top Bottom