• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Be honest, who'd you rather have? Rodgers or Klopp? As much as ot pains me to admit it, but Klopp is in a different league. He's up there with the very best.

What kind of logic is that? Klopp is one of the top 5 managers in the world, being below that standard doesn't make you incompetent. Silly boy :p

Sage00

Once And Future Member
The kid the mum pushed his hand in front of SAF is now permanently damaged.
wut

Amazing comeback from Celtic today
yOKKqPp.gif

fuenf

He is really an enigma. Was he that good when he was managing Manz? They were tough side to beat and all, but he wasn't as good as they way he transformed Dortmund.

Well he was pretty good at Mainz and got the most out of that team (reached the UEFA Cup in their first Bundesliga season). However, his star mainly rose because of his excellent work as a TV analyst during the 2006 WC and the 2008 Euro.

What kind of logic is that? Klopp is one of the top 5 managers in the world, being below that standard doesn't make you incompetent. Silly boy :p

I'm sorry, tbh I don't know much about him or Liverpool. I only read Sahin's comments about him.

Lightning

Banned
Did Mancini refuse to speak after the game? Fucking sore loser. Everton were the better team. Mancini seems to suck at motivating players and then either blames transfers or referees when they lose. At first it was kinda funny but all the time is really annoying.

Reina has been back on form, he just needs to sort his injuries. Don't think either of those two would be keen to play second fiddle.
I thought Liverpool fans wanted rid of Reina after the City game? And no, Mignolet or Begovic will not be happy with second fiddle when they are both playing better than Reina.

dc89

Did Mancini refuse to speak after the game? Fucking sore loser. Everton were the better team. Mancini seems to suck at motivating players and then either blames transfers or referees when they lose. At first it was kinda funny but all the time is really annoying.

Klopp is going to be epic at City next season.

Top Bottom