• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Clegg

He's fucking delusional.

Why did we ever take that cunt at Madrid.

He was one of the highest rated strikers in Europe and Madrid where in their Galactico phase when they bought him.

Your much more puzzling signing was Jonathan Woodgate.

Wilbur

Banned
Jon Hamm has a magnificent cock

fcOqIIv.jpg

FootballFan

Júlio César; Dani Alves, David Luiz, Dante, Filipe Luís; Fernando, Hernanes; Oscar; Hulk, Fred, Neymar

Buffon; Maggio, Bonucci, Barzagli, De Sciglio; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Balotelli, Osvaldo

And Mexico has one win in 12 attempts against Russia. What makes you think your boys would do any better?

Honduras would get destroyed by Russia's u21 B team.

All Whites drew with them 1-1 and Smeltz missed a penalty in the last minute to win it, imagine All Whites actually used a good team.. Wood and Rojas would get 2 goals each and destroy them 4-0.

Linius

Lol, two weird Feyenoord fans on TV just now. They both have a tattoo that says Feyenoord won the league this season :lol

pulga

Banned
Júlio César; Dani Alves, David Luiz, Dante, Filipe Luís; Fernando, Hernanes; Oscar; Hulk, Fred, Neymar

Buffon; Maggio, Bonucci, Barzagli, De Sciglio; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Balotelli, Osvaldo

And Mexico has one win in 12 attempts against Russia. What makes you think your boys would do any better?

Garra catracha, son.

honduras_tenemos_huevos.jpg

In Honduras we don't have oil, money but we do have...eggs :lol :lol

FootballFan

That tattoo is hideous. WTF did he do get drunk and cruise down to "Crazy Conchitas hair & taco" for a midnight inking?

It looks like some strange mutant hands trying to claw him down into the earth.

They say he is from another planet, so you might be right.

Jon Hamm has a magnificent cock

fcOqIIv.jpg

All he does in Mad Men is bang women. It's amazing lol. Sorry if I spoiled the show for anyone.

pulga

Banned
Honduras would get destroyed by Russia's u21 B team.

All Whites drew with them 1-1 and Smeltz missed a penalty in the last minute to win it, imagine All Whites actually used a good team.. Wood and Rojas would get 2 goals each and destroy them 4-0.

Honduras' Olympic u21 team would crush New Zealand.

Wilbur

Banned
Hamm should play Batman in a live action adaptation of TAS

IMAGINE THAT DICK
IN THEM TIGHTS
HNBBGGGGGGJFFJF

CATWOMAN WOULD SPILL PUSS JUICE EVERYWHERE

IT WOULD BE ON THE FLOOR

IT WOULD BE ON THE FLOOR OF THE BATCAVE

ALFRED WOULD SAY "MRS KYLE PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR VAGINAL SECRETIONS, IT IS MY JOB TO CLEAN ROBIN'S BIKE"

FootballFan

Why?! WHY MAN?! I thought he was a decent character :(

Where are you with the series at the moment?

Watched season 4 ep 1 a week or 2 ago but haven't gotten around to continuing. I will watch 2 episodes tonight.

Walt gets interviewed by that journalist, they opened that new agency, and IIRC Don told those guys to GTFO when they didn't like his idea, it was glorious

pulga

Banned
Hamm should play Batman in a live action adaptation of TAS

IMAGINE THAT DICK
IN THEM TIGHTS
HNBBGGGGGGJFFJF

CATWOMAN WOULD SPILL PUSS JUICE EVERYWHERE

IT WOULD BE ON THE FLOOR

IT WOULD BE ON THE FLOOR OF THE BATCAVE

ALFRED WOULD SAY "MRS KYLE PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR VAGINAL SECRETIONS, IT IS MY JOB TO CLEAN ROBIN'S BIKE"

Don't talk about Robin :(

Can't wait till Honduras play New Zealand in the World Cup intercontinental playoff.

FootballFan vs Pulga: International football edition.

There will be ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ shit football.

Linius

Watched season 4 ep 1 a week or 2 ago but haven't gotten around to continuing. I will watch 2 episodes tonight.

Walt gets interviewed by that journalist, they opened that new agency, and IIRC Don told those guys to GTFO when they didn't like his idea, it was glorious

Yeah, that was so good. Some great moments are ahead of you, go watch that shit asap :D

I have only six episodes left now. But luckily season six is about to start.

pulga

Banned
Can't wait till Honduras play New Zealand in the World Cup intercontinental playoff.

lololololol

Could very well happen! Who's the favorite to qualify in what's left of Oceania? Australia fucked off to Asia, didn't they?

FootballFan

Honduras' Olympic u21 team would crush New Zealand.

Yeah, no. Rojas alone would run circles around your 'defense' if you can call it that.

I don't even give a crap and I know that NZ would humiliate them. Their nobody's wouldn't even get past our midfield to have a go at Winston Reid.

Oxx

I've had Mad Men 5 on DVD for months but I still haven't started it.

If I ever have a free 45 minutes at night I've been watching the Persona 4 Endurance Run lol.

pulga

Banned
Yeah, no. Rojas alone would run circles around your 'defense' if you can call it that.

I don't even give a crap and I know that NZ would humiliate them. Their nobody's wouldn't even get past our midfield to have a go at Winston Reid.

luuuuulz pls.

El Salvador would beat you cunts.

Probably even Nicaragua

dc89

Reading some ASoS and then in 20 mins I'm getting ready for football.

I'll go with one long sleeve and one short, in honour of DDR.

FootballFan

luuuuulz pls.

El Salvador would beat you cunts.

Probably even Nicaragua

New Zealand, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador.

One of these teams was at the 2010 world cup and was the only team that didn't lose a game.

Another was crap and no one cared about.

The other two didn't even make it.

Which teams am I talking about? Figure it out yourself.

Clegg

Zaha should totally do it. United haters are just going to find the most innocuous things to hate him for anyway. He might as well act the big bollocks and give them something proper to sink their teeth into

Wilbur

Banned
Q. What do you call a selection of sumptuously breasted women that congregate outside the house of the next Ballon d'Or winner to play for Manchester United and England?

A. Zaharem

You're going to need to be better than that Brazil if you want to give Russia a challenge on Monday. Russia took a shit on this Italy team last year 3-0.

Clegg

Have I ever mentioned how good a journo I think Jacob Steinberg is?

Jacob Steinberg ‏@JacobSteinberg 15m

Half time and England U21s lead Romania 1-0 thanks to a goal from Wilfried Zaha. The boy is special.

Top Bottom