• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

jtb

Banned
I've finally been able to read that Jamie Jackson article and now I wish I hadn't. He thinks Modric, De Rossi, Sandro and Lampard are all realistic targets. Fucking ridiculous.

The only player he mentions that actually could be a realistic target is Wanyama.

I think Modric is a realistic target for any team with a bit of money. Plenty of good, expensive players have gone to Madrid, failed, and been sold off at cut-rate prices. The rest were pretty ridiculous though.

Arnie

What do you reckon to a first team CB pairing of Ashley Williams and Agger, and an understudy pairing of Alderwerield and Kelly for next season?

I can see that being very effective in theory.
In theory it makes me want to massage my cock in a million different ways. In actuality it's probably not quite as fearsome as I imagined. Kelly's fitness will be key, as well as his coaching. Bringing Carragher in to school him and Wisdom would be a brilliant idea.

dc89

Bioshock Infinite is an incredible game. Loving it. LOVING IT!

keeganrant_450x300.jpg

dc89

Origins? Pass.

There's a little interview in the thread on Gaming which says it's not an origins story so to speak. It's just a prequel to the other two Arkham games, but it's not a story of him becoming Batman. They said in this game it shows you how Batman meets key characters though.

WJD

HYPE?! Day one on WiiU.

Don't understand the motivation to get something on Wii U over 360/PS3/PC right now to be honest. Is it just an attempt to justify buying a shit console or is that extra screen really that awesome?

dc89

Don't understand the motivation to get something on Wii U over 360/PS3/PC right now to be honest. Is it just an attempt to justify buying a shit console or is that extra screen really that awesome?

Comes with looking like Reggie I guess. :(

Kenka

At this stage, I would say people buy games on WiiU to make sure not to keep it alive until X arrives.

Clegg

I think Modric is a realistic target for any team with a bit of money. Plenty of good, expensive players have gone to Madrid, failed, and been sold off at cut-rate prices. The rest were pretty ridiculous though.
He'd be a realistic target in the sense that he'd be available. But I'd expect us to be outbid by the oil clubs if Madrid decided to sell. And he has a preference for Chelsea too.

L1NETT

That Batman sounds great, and deathstroke is a fantastic villain, but JUST current gen? Hmm And no Rocksteady has me worried. Needs more Sefton Hill.

--

Getting close to the big game!!

Bumhead

Banned
We play Miwwaw tonight. Some of my friends are going and I'm not thanks to being stuck in a damn training course until late. Shithouse.

Hayden White has traveled with the squad though which is interesting. 17 year old right sided fullback/midfielder who has been linked with Manchester United. First time he's traveled with our first team so we'll see if he gets any pitch action.

Koko

Banned
I've finally been able to read that Jamie Jackson article and now I wish I hadn't. He thinks Modric, De Rossi, Sandro and Lampard are all realistic targets. Fucking ridiculous.

The only player he mentions that actually could be a realistic target is Wanyama.

De Rossi isn't that impossible considering that he is having one of his worst seasons since he debuted; if there is going to be a time when he leaves Roma is going to be this summer. I'm not saying that he is going to move to City, but I think it's possible.

Randdalf

Off-screen play is an amazing feature if you have to share a television. It also lets you play games on the toilet if you're close enough to the Wii U and the walls aren't too thick.

3Sixty

We play Miwwaw tonight. Some of my friends are going and I'm not thanks to being stuck in a damn training course until late. Shithouse.

Hayden White has traveled with the squad though which is interesting. 17 year old right sided fullback/midfielder who has been linked with Manchester United. First time he's traveled with our first team so we'll see if he gets any pitch action.

Think you'll win. Milwall with an eye on the weekend.

Decent price with bookies too.

Top Bottom