• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Clegg

Sometimes I hate football, I didn't even watch the game but the thought of a Bayern Dortmund semi makes me want to vomit.
It's the opposite surely?

I know you're a Bayern fan but Dortmund winning the game right at the end is an advertisement of what makes football so great.

faridmon

You, Fady and Messi are cool. But can't deny the hilarious brigade of clueless wankers in here. At least I would understand real actual Malaga supporters being upset and saying something dumb, but fucking Barca supporters... lol, of everyone that can complain about ref favoritism.

Yeah, but the idea of this pissing you off makes you a wanker. Its just adrenalin and nothing else. its bloody stupid to take each and every post around here seriously.

In fact you should be pissed at the people who jump Dortmund Wagon, because that is what is ''hip'' these days.

You are better than this!

G-Unit

Drogba was always an acting cunt, but Gotta love his game. I'm glad he got to win a CL...

Now Terry, fuck everything about that guy, I'll fuck your wife one day you fuck

Zabojnik

Fucking hell. FUCKING HELL. I had to go out 10mins before the match ended, followed the finale on the radio. GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER. Amazing.

Congratulations to both Dortmund and Malaga fans, fantastic match.

Kikarian

iEVpry0sJDWqi.gif
Nice.

faridmon

I'll never understand this mentality. They are your rivals. It's not like your national team is playing.

If Rosenborg was playing in the final, I would be happy for them, and I hate them.

Its difficult to root for the team as the same country as you. it just shows that your country is better than some other country.

Galatasaray seriously needs better defenders, hope they can score some good ones in the next transfer period.

Well I'm glad there won't be easy team in semis...

Malaga is a Saaaaaaaad city right now

Easy teams... Tonight should've shown you there were no easy teams...

Yeah, but the idea of this pissing you off makes you a wanker. Its just adrenalin and nothing else. its bloody stupid to take each and every post around here seriously.

In fact you should be pissed at the people who jump Dortmund Wagon, because that is what is ''hip'' these days.

You are better than this!

People root for Dortmund because they are a fun team to watch.

I'll never understand this mentality. They are your rivals. It's not like your national team is playing.

I understand it. I cheer for the other Russian teams in Europe*. If they do better then there are more CL spots available for the league(and for my team to get). Also doing well in Europe can raise the profile of the league and make it easier to attract better players. If the league becomes stronger as a result, then the national team benefits indirectly as well.

* I make an exception for Spartak. Fuck Spartak.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fucking hell. FUCKING HELL. I had to go out 10mins before the match ended, followed the finale on the radio. GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER. Amazing.

Congratulations to both Dortmund and Malaga fans, fantastic match.

I know what you're thinking Zabo.

Stop thinking it.

G-Unit

Since there is no offside rule this season in CL, I hope we play with Villa tomorrow(If I see pedro I'm gonna rage so bad!)

Wes

venison crêpe
Varane super exposed tonight. Madrid should cut their losses and sell him to Villa in exchange for Dunne.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
If Rosenborg was playing in the final, I would be happy for them, and I hate them.

Its difficult to root for the team as the same country as you. it just shows that your country is better than some other country.

I understand it. I cheer for the other Russian teams in Europe. IF they do better then there are more CL spots available for the league(and for my team to get). Also doing well in Europe can raise the profile of the league and make it easier to attract better players. If the league becomes stronger as a result, then the national team benefits indirectly as well.
It's one thing to sympathise with a team from your league or whatever and another to act like a bitter hurt fan when things don't go their way.

FootballFan

You, Fady and Messi are cool. But can't deny the hilarious brigade of clueless wankers in here. At least I would understand real actual Malaga supporters being upset and saying something dumb, but fucking Barca supporters... lol, of everyone that can complain about ref favoritism.

Ibra was offside man.

:p

tolkir

comgrats to dortmund

actually, no. they are not allowed to play cl or europa league for another 4 years, I think

One year.

Anyway, first time in 60-70 years waiting for this and 3 minutes all gone.
I don't think we will come back but, at least, I saw with my eyes this.

faridmon

It's one thing to sympathise with a team from your league or whatever and another to act like a bitter hurt fan when things don't go their way.

Fair enough. But again, one would wish for a team of their country to go through. Once you are invested in a team, its no surprise for ''butthurt''-in

spidye

Malaga players saw the replay in the tunnels and got upset. Do they not realise their own goal was offside?

they just got kicked out of the cl in the most cruel way possible. I totally understand them

One year.

Anyway, first time in 60-70 years waiting for this and 3 minutes all gone.
I don't think we will come back but, at least, I saw with my eyes this.

I see. well, all the best to you guys

Kenka

Incredible. The game is long over and I still don't know what to learn from it aside the fact that Hummels has totally changed the team in the handful of minutes he was on the pitch.

they just got kicked out of the cl in the most cruel way possible. I fully understand them
Boy, me too. No one among us wanted Dortmund to go through in such fashion, it destroys a bit the magic of this team. Malaga was also a sympathetic side.

faridmon

If Rosenborg were I would kill myself as I was clearly seeing things that weren't real. Nicki Bille, Fisse Mike and Tobias spray tan Mikkelsen. :lol

Yeah, but that would actually truly prove, once and for all, that they are, in fact better than FC Copenhagen and you wouldn't that, would you? :)

FootballFan

Dortmund rooters are football hipsters, what do we call Dortmund haters because others starting to like them? double hipsters?

As of Today, I hate Dortmund.

I'm in that camp too. Been in for a while. I don't hate dortmund but you can't have a team that everyone loves. Where's the fun in that.

Barca win and Juve Remuntada tomorrow plz. Nothing against Bayern but a remuntada in the semi's would be amazing.

faridmon

Malaga players saw the replay in the tunnels and got upset. Do they not realise their own goal was offside?

I hope it happens to Arsenal one day, then you would know how it feels...

Borussia Dortmund defender Neven Subotic: "I still can't really believe it. It was the craziest moment in my football history and for everyone in the stadium. It was a special match and the way we ended it is like a great book or a Hollywood movie.

"We didn't give up hope, we thought we could get one and then try and get lucky and the luck was with us. I didn't feel anything but happiness, [the winner] seems offside but this is football. I am for a goal camera to decide this sort of stuff, but their second goal was offside as well so it cancels it out. I don't care it was deserved or not."

Even Subotic says FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Top Bottom