• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BHbdZ3wCUAE0Mmc.jpg

Was apparently before the Real game

No, this one is old.

Clegg

De God

David De Gea has scooped ManUtd.com's Player of the Month award yet again.

De Gea has now won the award four times since arriving at Old Trafford at the start of the 2011/12 season, more than any other United player during the same period.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mourinho sent a message to Juventus (again) after tonight's match: "Tomorrow, you can do it"

-

His first message was:
Jose Mourinho: "Juventus can overturn the result against Bayern Munich. I wouldn't be surprised if they [Juve] won the Champions League"

Mou pls. It's insulting.

faridmon

Anything is possible. Likely? Fuck no, but there've been bigger upsets, bigger miracles, bigger insanities.

Anything can happen, true. But when I think of unrealistic result, PSG is not a team that is there. Full of Madonnas won't give you passionate football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I fear tomorrow is gonna be horrible for my nerves.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I've seen our team/midfield without Vidal before. Schalke would fucking dominate us.

To make matters worse, we don't have a natural RB in the squad.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Formation time:

Tello - Cesc - Alexis

Iniesta - Xavi

Biscuits

Alba - Pique - Montoya - Alves

Valdes (fuck)

Messi and Villa on in the second half for Cesc and Alexis

That was fucking awesome, you bastards. Some of the best moments ever with the team :)

Malaga was as tough as expected! lol at some people here thinking we'd send them home with a bunch of goals... they were perfectly prepared to neutralize us - which is not that hard when all the build-up shouldered by Gündogan. But even then they managed to play very well and organized.
After their second goal I gave up hope thinking we'd lose again vs. an experienced team, but I guess some of them also got tired towards the end so good for us.

Congrats to Malaga fans though, hope that international suspension will be repealed and you get to keep Isco (or make a ton of money on him).

pulga

Banned
Mourinho, shut the fuck up. Hes just said that every time he beats a team with Drogba in it hes gone on to win the CL. Someone remind me when Porto beat a Drogba led team?

I...I WANT TO BELIEVE *_*

bud

Mourinho, shut the fuck up. Hes just said that every time he beats a team with Drogba in it hes gone on to win the CL. Someone remind me when Porto beat a Drogba led team?

I...I WANT TO BELIEVE *_*

god forbid you don't win the champions league FOR THE TENTH TIME.
ibcNQAHUqwCbN5.png

Gambit

So, I was wondering why Bayern fans were cheering for Malaga, except for ElTopo. Now I know, losing in extra time bonds.

Why do Dortmund fans cheer for Bayern's opponents?

It's the circle of life.

(Also, I fear Dortmund a lot more than Malaga. It's begrudging respect)

DORTMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND
DORTMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND

This is Party-Town now. Sadly it's too dark to take pictures

Congratulations.

The definition of party would have had to change if Malaga won tonight. It's a very sad night, but we are very proud of this team anyways.

About Pellegrini, I don't agree that we lost because of the refs tonight, but I have to say that I felt we were at the party uninvited all along the tournament. But forgive him, he is the most correct man on earth. Anyone on his skin these days would have turned into Hulk.

fuenf

I didnt want Dortmund to progress. I don't wanna see a Dortmund - Bayern semi and if they dont get drawn together I wont be able to see both legs on free tv :( THIS SUCKS

spidye

If we manage to beat Juve I want Real in the semis. always loved the games against them

I didnt want Dortmund to progress. I don't wanna see a Dortmund - Bayern semi and if they dont get drawn together I wont be able to see both legs on free tv :( THIS SUCKS

why don't you use a stream?

fuenf

If we manage to beat Juve I want Real in the semis. always loved the games against them

why don't you use a stream?

The prospect of watching Real - Bayern or Barca - Bayern on a crappy 360p stream sucks :( I missed half of the game against Juve already because of some shitty stream.

faridmon

I still can't believe Neville is leaving. Hope he goes to Arsenal, they need someone who can point towards the opponents goals.

eGp2Jih.gif

eGp2Jih.gif

eGp2Jih.gif

eGp2Jih.gif

Top Bottom