• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKL0LfS9Fvo&t=1m0s

His smile is seriously killing me there.
KuGsj.gif
Cheeky. lol

And when the actual goal was scored, that guy recieved the ball while standing behind Willy. Super double offside. Unbelievable how the ref behind the goal did not see that.

The ref behind the goal can never see that and should never attempt to judge that, completely out of position to see if there's another Malaga player somewhere making him onside. That is one the linesman... and those cunts at Fifa.

Linius

yeah, Malaga's 2nd goal also was offside so who cares?

Also true.

The ref behind the goal can never see that and should never attempt to judge that, completely out of position to see if there's another Malaga player somewhere making him onside.

He's behind the goalie so he's allways offside. Extra ref could have and should have seen that. It happend right under his nose.

He's behind the goalie so he's allways offside.

Eh there could easily have been another Malaga player somewhere out of his line of sight, doesn't matter if he's behind the keeper or not if there was another defender somewhere, it's fucking impossible to judge that from his position properly and having a clear sight of the offside line is crazy, complete chaos from the angle. The refs behind the goals should focus on penalties and correct corners/goalkicks and such (which they however aren't doing much either), not judge offside.

Kenka

That was cool but in the end it didnt really matter. Nice cross by Sosa though.
I will always remember that Kahn attack on van Bommel. The man has only known violence throughout his life.
This Borussia game was too much for me, Malaga fans, you have me among you tonight.

Linius

Eh there could easily have been another Malaga player somewhere out of his line of sight, doesn't matter if he's behind the keeper or not if there was another defender somewhere, it's fucking impossible to judge that from his position properly. The refs behind the goals should focus on penalties and correct corners/goalkicks and such (which they however aren't doing much either), not judge offside.

I see what you mean now. I kind of let my self go here because you actually see that extra ref in the TV footage watching closely. He just feels so useless there. Like you said, they hardly do anything.

fuenf

Who cares? The game's over, I just don't get how anyone can compare the 1:2 and 3:2 while keeping a straight face :( It's not like the Malaga's offside really mattered.

Top Bottom