• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

pulga

Banned
god forbid you don't win the champions league FOR THE TENTH TIME.
ibcNQAHUqwCbN5.png

bu bu but Ive only seen us win it like thrice, and I was too young to troll anyone when I was 9 :( :(

arkon

Fuck yeah, Dortmund! What a way to finish the game. Absolutely incredible.

I had all but given up hope that they would get through especially going 2-1 down and with some of the saves Caballero was making. So good though.

Also that first Dormund goal was orgasmic. The build up, the flick from Reus, the little dink and finish from Lewandowski at considerable speed. I came so many times.

Unfortunate for Malaga, but they've had a good debut campaign and weren't that far off making the semis.

Also lol at the Madrid score. Couldn't believe it when they were 1-0 up at halftime and then the final score. Oh well, they won't give a shit. They're through.

Juve vs Real and Barca vs Dortmund semis please. Please.

spidye

The prospect of watching Real - Bayern or Barca - Bayern on a crappy 360p stream sucks :( I missed half of the game against Juve already because of some shitty stream.

I know streaming sucks.
you can always go to a pub with friends.

faridmon

I wonder if Ibra will turn tomorrow against Barca. Hope he doesn't bottle it again, but most likely than not, he will :(

I still love ya bro!

fuenf

I bet the Dortmund fans felt more joy today than us Bayern fans did on the weekend :(

Life's cruel.

And Milchmonster / Phantast take my current dislike for Dortmund as the ultimate token of respect.

Messi

Ok, well this round of the CL has had its dramatics now so we can resume normal service tomorrow with Barca and Juventus wins.

Fuck you Timurid

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ok, well this round of the CL has had its dramatics now so we can resume normal service tomorrow with Barca and Juventus wins.

Fuck you Timurid

The only good part of Juventus winning is if they got Madrid in the semis. I want to see pulga's reaction and posts during the games

fuenf

I'm in general a pretty nervous person, but when Bayern plays it usually becomes ten times worse, maybe because I witnessed the CL final of 99 and the season/CL final of 01.

Their stream broke down for me so I had to switch to BVB Radio. The moment I turn it on Dortmund scores.

It doesnt help that it's Dortmund destiny to win the CL 2013 this year.

I'll request a perma ban if Dortmund wins it.

Messi

"Replays suggest your third goal was offside" - Sky
"Our third goal? But I heard the 2nd goal of Malaga was too, This is very important information. so its ok." - Klopp

Lol Klopp is amazing.

Jin_7

WEIDENFELLER - former cunt, now nice guy, leader, not being able to speak English and a top class keeper
PISCZCZEK - got a broken hip that needs surgery and still is one hell of a RB
SUBOTIC - got a tattoo with Klopp's face that says best friends forever, also a good CB
SANTANA - got a huge shiny head, long fucking legs and scores offside goals
SCHMELZER - got a broken nose, a shitty national team coach and doesn't care
BENDER - can't stop running and launches himself into other team players to get the ball while breaking every single bone in his body
GÜNDOGAN - former mispurchase, the second G is silent and he doesn't even lose possession when he slips
- was already done at BVB, runs fast and is now awesome
GÖTZE - 20-year-old wonderboy that forgot how to finish
REUS - can shoot like a best, corners and free kicks like a god
LEWANDOWSKI - top class striker and money whore

SCHIEBER - cut his hair himself and scored two goals, so called shit player
SAHIN - fucked off to Real, sucks for any other club
HUMMELS - legend, future captain, signature long pass
KLOPP - got new glasses from Oakley and is pretty awesome

lol

KEHL - benched captain and former national player when Germany didn't have much talent
TELE SANTANA - needs less hair to be more awesome
MATS BUMBLEBEE - Bay... youth product, now a bumblebee (lol Bayern)
BLASZCZYKOWSKI + PISCZCZEK - unspellable
SCHMELZER - "Warum war der Platz so vereist obwohl du Marcel Schmelzer aufgestellt hast?"
S. BENDER - The Jackie Chan of football
ROLLS-REUS - Woody Woodpecker hairstyle and likes Justin Bieber and toy cars
GÖTZE - his lil big friend scores more than him and pees wherever he wants
LEWA - scores every game now, loses duels against gf
GROßKREUTZ - better as a defender
KAGAWA - on loan to Man U to toughen up for a top 4 in Europe club

deroli

What a glorious night, what a victory. I still can't believe it. It was our worst performance in the CL and Malaga defended very well, so I had zero hope in the final minutes. But what happened then... unbelievable. Das Wunder von Dortmund.
And I still think we deserved to be part of the last four, despite our bad game today and the double offside before the winning goal. How many great chances were wasted, not only today but especially in the first leg? And Malaga's second goal was offside, too.

Now I'm just istenting to the CL anthem. On repeat. Feels so good.

fuenf

I'd have to suffer jokes for years to come as I share an office with someone that...doesn't like Bayern. Anyone but Dortmund. I wanted them to win tonight, but if they win the CL it would be absolutely horrible.

Seriously I don't know what's wrong with me, but that Dortmund game has seriously hit me. I'm angry and happy for them at the same time :( I now fear us getting eliminated by Juve / Dortmund and them lifting the trophy :(

fuenf

What a glorious night, what a victory. I still can't believe it. It was our worst performance in the CL and Malaga defended very well, so I had zero hope in the final minutes. But what happened then... unbelievable. Das Wunder von Dortmund.
And I still think we deserved to be part of the last four, despite our bad game today and the double offside before the winning goal. How many great chances were wasted, not only today but especially in the first leg? And Malaga's second goal was offside, too.

Now I'm just istenting to the CL anthem. On repeat. Feels so good.

Seriously I'm jealous. I'd take the way you won today (or Chelsea did in 2012) over winning Bundesliga by a 20point+ margin any day of the week :(

fuenf

No one can take 2001 away from us.

:) that was awesome, thanks for cheering me up. Sometimes I forget that footyGAF is more than just #fuckbayern, maybe I'll rethink that permaban if Dortmund wins the CL. It's better to show grace...

Top Bottom