• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

feel

One offside goal cancels out another.

You can't pick and choose which one you get irate about.

Well, you can, but you'll come across as a tit.
I dunno, Malaga's was inches offside and an understandable mistake, Dortmund's had two separate blatant offsides in the same play.

Yeah, unfortunately all Oil clubs have gone down, the only one left is PSG. (City, Malaga, Spartak [not sure about this one, maybe Sviat could tell us], Zenit)
Spartak's owner is involved in oil but I wouldn't call Spartak an oil club because they were incredibly successful before this( won 9 league titles in 10 years in the 90's/early 2000s) and because they don't really spend huge amounts of money.

Blablurn

Great day!

It's a shame Bayern are going to ruin it by shitting down our throats.

It's funny how u try to make us the absolute favourite in this game, even though Juve can come back easily with some attacking football. Don't be too humble :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's funny how u try to make us the absolute favourite in this game, even though Juve can come back easily with some attacking football. Don't be too humble :p
Blayern pls

You won the tie when our best players got suspended not after the 2nd goal.

Zabojnik

Don't worry, Anelka will save you!

Screw Anelka, I wish we still had this guy.

ChristianVieri ‏@vieri_bobo 2h
Poi domani a Torino a vedere la grande Juve!!!!!! forza Juve

mercato.jpg

Should've never sold him :/

dc89

Booted my mac - hard lock up. Restart it, beeps three times with a black screen. Pull power cord, turn it back on. Get this kernal information all over the screen. Restart it, 3 beeps.

Take out RAM, swap for other RAM. Fine.

Curse of the bad RAM strikes the *c household again.

Zabojnik

Booted my mac - hard lock up. Restart it, beeps three times with a black screen. Pull power cord, turn it back on. Get this kernal information all over the screen. Restart it, 3 beeps.

Take out RAM, swap for other RAM. Fine.

Curse of the bad RAM strikes the *c household again.

Get a true computer. You know, a PC.

dc89

Get a true computer. You know, a PC.

This is most purest form of computing known to man. It does everything, browse GAF, be constructive, play games*....

* - League of Legends, FM, and indie games. Proper games are meant to be on consoles.

FootballFan

It's in Juve fans blood.

Red card for Neuer in the first minute + penalty and they will still predict they will lose. REMUNTADA IS ON YURT. EMBRACE IT.

dc89

Sports Direct put this up for pre-order before quickly taking it down. Next seasons training top apparently. Damn that crest, damn Nike and their shitty crests. Umbro spoilt us :(

BHcqSo_CQAAL9jm.jpg:large

Salazar

Sports Direct put this up for pre-order before quickly taking it down. Next seasons training top apparently. Damn that crest, damn Nike and their shitty crests. Umbro spoilt us :(

If you'd told me that was a playing kit, I wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

Club football is in the aesthetic doldrums.

pulga

Banned

BHcqSo_CQAAL9jm.jpg:large

The only shitty thing about that crest is the nonsensical stars, dc.

What is the PR department trained to say if questioned about the meaning of the three stars?

dc89

The only shitty thing about that crest is the nonsensical stars, dc.

What is the PR department trained to say if questioned about the meaning of the three stars?

Three Stars. For the three times we've been Champions of England.

FootballFan

One of us! If by some miracle we advance tonight, I'm sending you this. <3

I've always wanted some Juve stuff. Can't wait til it gets here. One Del Piero Italy shirt isn't enough.

Also I changed the image so it's not there in your quote anymore.

Oh and shipping would cost a bit :p

FootballFan

Busquets, Song, Abidal, Bartra... who will play CB next to Pique. Won't be easy.

I expect to concede a goal anyway since Valdes is there. Hopefully Messi is fit and we score more than they do(which means we make the semi's)

Blablurn

The only professional afghan player I know of plays for Dortmund :-(
So I let the heart speak and offered a Gomez dress to my cousin, and a German national team dress to my other cousin.

me --->
bvb-trikot-2010-2011.jpg

cousin #1 --->
13741d1298049801-neues-fc-bayern-muenchen-trikot-2011-2012-bayern-trikot.jpg

cousin #2 --->
Germany%20Away%20Football%20Shirt%202012%202013-300x350.jpg

You have changed :(

Go Juve - even though they'd likely prove to be tougher opposition for us (unfamiliar, etc.), but playing Bayern is like eating fast food for us, meh. oh and then fuck bayern too.

Go meteorites - strike camp nou and eradicate both teams, thanks. I don't even know, fc cuntelona would probably be more interesting and prestigious and all that (and less beatable with Messi & Qatar), but whatever I don't care..

Teams in terms of how beatable they are to us (imho):
Madrid (after yesterday and the games in the group)/Bayern (know'em too well)
PSG (mercs team, no real team spirit despite very skillful, experienced individuals)
Juve (very organized, experienced, Italian curse)
UEFAlona (cunts, thieves, cheaters, Messi)

FootballFan

"My father and I would turn down about 99.9 per cent of all the clubs in the world if they approached us," Hummels told Sport Bild.

"However, Barcelona are one out of two or three teams that could make me consider a summer transfer."

I always liked Hummels. What a player. Do it Sandro.

Blablurn

Go Juve - even though they'd likely prove to be tougher opposition for us (unfamiliar, etc.), but playing Bayern is like eating fast food for us, meh. oh and then fuck bayern too.

Go meteorites - strike camp nou and eradicate both teams, thanks. I don't even know, fc cuntelona would probably be more interesting and prestigious and all that (and less beatable with Messi & Qatar), but whatever I don't care..

Teams in terms of how beatable they are to us (imho):
Madrid (after yesterday and the games in the group)/Bayern (know'em too well)
PSG (mercs team, no real team spirit despite very skillful, experienced individuals)
Juve (very organized, experienced, Italian curse)
UEFAlona (cunts, thieves, cheaters, Messi)

:)

FootballFan

"You can never close the door on something, because you don't know what will happen in the future. I am happy now, but you never know what will happen in the future," the defender told El Mundo Deportivo

"There were conversations between Barcelona and my agent last year, but I had already given my word to Leonardo. There's no way back once you've given your word.

"Everybody has dreams. I have been following Barcelona ever since I was a kid and they had players like Romario, Ronaldo and Rivaldo."

I always liked Thiago Silva. What a player. Do it Sandro.

How about PSG knocking out Barcelona and Juve Bayern?

Spain, France, Germany and Italy.

The last 4 European countries that won the World Cup.

Wait, oh ok, if you exclude Brazil. Yeah, 'd be ok with that. All real champions too (forgot about Montpelier).

/it's too early to tell what will become of Amini, I feel like he should go on loan to a 2nd division team - preferably one with an Aussie player to integrate him.

Wait, oh ok, if you exclude Brazil. Yeah, 'd be ok with that. All real champions too (forgot about Montpelier).

/it's too early to tell what will become of Amini, I feel like he should go on loan to a 2nd division team - preferably one with an Aussie player to integrate him.

I said European.

Top Bottom