• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

I have a date tonight with a 16 years old girl. I´m 24 lol. The age of consent in Spain is 13 btw.

I think I will be fine, but it´s all a bit weird. Wilbury and Wooden, you guys have a lot of experience on the matter, any advice?

iH4eCTWvFPEQs.gif

shortyme

I have a date tonight with a 16 years old girl. I´m 24 lol. The age of consent in Spain is 13 btw.

I think I will be fine, but it´s all a bit weird. Wilbury and Wooden, you guys have a lot of experience on the matter, any advice?

What the fuck could you possibly have in common with a 16 yr old?

Suen

Barcelona have been unlucky with referees, says Freixa

Barcelona spokesperson Toni Freixa believes that his side have been unlucky with referees in the past couple of months.

The Blaugrana were on the wrong side of a questionable decision in the Champions League match against AC Milan back in February, and felt aggrieved once more on Tuesday after the 2-2 draw with Paris Saint-Germain.

The Catalans even went as far as to file an official complaint to Uefa over referee Wolfgang Stark's decision not to halt play when two Barca players were down injured.

"I think that it's clear for all to see that Barcelona have not had any luck with the referees lately," Freixa was quoted as saying by Sport.

"We are fully aware that refereeing is not easy and that anybody can make mistakes. But what worries us is that a referee was seemingly unaware of the rules.

"We are not complaining about a referee, but about the wrongful application of the rules."

looool don't even know what to say anymore. The funniest part is that they are still complaining about the Milan incident.

Heavy rain easily. LA Noire was really cool in the beginning, but then started getting really repetitive. Also the bombcast is shit, no Vinny no Bombcast. :(

Really? Was hoping Brad would bring some of the magic back into it :(

The flow of it completely changes when Vinny is in there for some reason. Its like he keeps the conversations on an interesting track somehow

Kikarian

So this is why I see the spanish players with 16-17 year olds.

elseanio

Was tough to watch that. When he was talking about visiting all his family's graves after the verdict, and holding aloft a copy of the report, fuck, I was holding back tears.

Just been for that gym session I promised. Wasn't too strenuous, flew through 5k and did some free weights.

Fry, I don't know what the fuck that is but it isn't KFC.

Yeah, that final moment got to me too

Could have done with less of the Bishop preaching (although taking nothing away from the 2 years of work he did on the report), and also no mention of the petition that got everything started, not Andy Burnham (again, not taking away anything from his role in getting the report out). That 5 hour house of commons debate is when it really felt like things were moving forward

Wilbur

Banned

When you first put your fingers in, do it gently at first so when you pop her she doesn't squeal like Messi in a brothel full of chickens.

Then it's full steam ahead. Destroy her minge. Then take her to the creche

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You'll be fine bud23, she should be the one asking for advice not you.

Pray she's not a virgin

Linius

I hope that's not literally.

Referring to that tweet from last year? :lol

But nope, they're not very good but they keep winning the last few weeks. And they work together with Ajax. Their biggest talents go straight to Amsterdam.

Meier

I've been with my wife for 6 years and my son is nearly 2

Which means my dry spell is about 2 and a half years

Can't let this go ignored. Well played, Jeff. For you youngsters, the jokes about long-term relationships meaning less and less sex are typically true. Enjoy your youth while you can!

arkon

Referring to that tweet from last year? :lol

But nope, they're not very good but they keep winning the last few weeks. And they work together with Ajax. Their biggest talents go straight to Amsterdam.

Heh. Even more reason for you to like them.

Suen

I'm with Barca there, fuck Wolfgang Stark. Worst fucking ref ever.
After all times they've had the refs "luck" on their side they had it coming. Ref was bad in the game against PSG (especially that offside) but this is just embarrassing and almost makes me believe that Barca think it's their privilege to have the ref in favour of them (which they probably think) :lol

Also that Milan part, if I'm not mistaken they are refering to the part where Montolivo took a free kick which took on the upper arm of the cunt Alba (no I don't think he blocked it deliberately) and then proceeded to hit Zapata in the face or something like that due to the deflection from Alba's arm. 'Questionable decision' my ass, shit team made of whining cunts.

Mastadon

Banned
Can't let this go ignored. Well played, Jeff. For you youngsters, the jokes about long-term relationships meaning less and less sex are typically true. Enjoy your youth while you can!

No kidding. I thought it was a joke, but me and Mrs Rodgers are lucky if we manage 8 or 9 times a week now!

week = month

shortyme

I'm calling bullshit. As long as their are no kids in the mix, there's no reason you can't be doing it every day.

Arnie

Yeah, that final moment got to me too

Could have done with less of the Bishop preaching (although taking nothing away from the 2 years of work he did on the report), and also no mention of the petition that got everything started, not Andy Burnham (again, not taking away anything from his role in getting the report out). That 5 hour house of commons debate is when it really felt like things were moving forward

Aye, the whole Bishop preaching and the talk of the parable guiding him was doing my nut in. Fair play to him for helping, but he can do one talking about it having to be in 'god's house'. They could've revealed the report in a Burger King and it'd still have been an amazing, life changing moment for the families.

Decent, though. Wished they'd hammered home the culprits responsible that need bringing to justice, though. They did mention Bettison's resignation, but I wanted more.

Also, fucking :lol at that video Wooden. 'You scored on of premium quality'. Jesus fuck.

pulga

Banned
Aye, the whole Bishop preaching and the talk of the parable guiding him was doing my nut in. Fair play to him for helping, but he can do one talking about it having to be in 'god's house'. They could've revealed the report in a Burger King and it'd still have been an amazing, life changing moment for the families.

Decent, though. Wished they'd hammered home the culprits responsible that need bringing to justice, though. They did mention Bettison's resignation, but I wanted more.

Also, fucking :lol at that video Wooden. 'You scored on of premium quality'. Jesus fuck.

The video is amazing, especially when you understand what theyre actually saying, the subtitles kinda suck loooool

Wolfgang Stark was the ref when we won over United in 06, he will always have a place in my heart, especially for disallowing that stoppage time Ronaldo equalizer and with that getting Ronaldo to look like he was about to cry.

The video is amazing, especially when you understand what theyre actually saying, the subtitles kinda suck loooool

As long as the premium quality line is correct.

Linius

I have lots of love to give too.

It's too bad you don't speak Dutch. She was on a programme called College Tour where she gets interviewed by a famous Dutch interviewer with a room full of college students who get to ask questions. A few weeks back we had Richard Gere for the same show and he kissed a college girl :lol

Next week is with Nigella Lawson, did I ever tell you guys how much I love cooking? ;)

I have lots of love to give too.

I was having a long conversation about making it a side job next to studying to donate sperm the other day, one of the girls had a weird amount of knowledge about it and apparently there is a limit to how many times you can donate here in Denmark, which means I won't have more than 800 children by the time I'm done. :(

Top Bottom