• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Blablurn

van buytens dick must be huge

loooooooool :D What were u thinking?

Messi's busy thinking of Olivia Wilde.

6c5ed7c5-1d6d-4d3e-941d-76171e0dd449.gif

<insert Ronnie looking at boner gif>

the hell? seems like he was freaking bored :D

Gotta run out, so let me just say congrats Bayern one more time. The better team advanced. As for us, well, it was still a good CL campaign. As good as I could've hoped for at the start of the season, really. We need to get our hands on a couple of classy players, two strikers and a world-class winger, if we want to have a (more or less) serious shot next season.

Gute Arbait, Bayern.

Classy post, classy user! I will remember that! Juve did well, it was hard and not easy at all! Great opponent!

iboo09vQ1RYoVs.gif

the fuuuuuuuck?!?!?!?!?!

Gomez might be available :( You can be proud of your team, they fought like warriors.

Poor Gomez, it doesnt look good for him does it? But its okay, Hoeneß pls buy Lewandowski, sell Gomez and we're cool!

borussia
barça
real

no matter who bayern get, i'll have a heart attack.

keep calm. our team is on a mission! they want it all! BELIEVE!

omg. hold me

WHERE'S BLABURN

I'M HERE I'M HERE!!!!! Didnt use my phone to post this time! But it was a great game, right?

Bayern has been playing amazing football for quite some years now, I think they are one of teh teams that always belongs on the Semis/Final of the Champions League.

For me it's still strange, This is our 3rd Semi Final in 4 years. In the beginning and in the middle of the 2000s I was dreaming about this. Never expected us to be one of the big boys for a long period of time. but damn, we arrived there! even if we havent won anything, it made bank in the last years. and well, at one point we also should get some silverware.

Night everyone. Congrats to BAAAYERN again.

We could use Pizzaro btw.

Thanks Yurt! You're a good mate!!! Enjoy the Italian championship soon!

I miss my broski Elsk!

I stopped posting here when he got banned!

EDIT: Actually I stopped when Kermit left. Thread isn't the same without him.

Elsk :( And yeah, come back Hasphats! BAYERN GAF needs u!

And my personal comment...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

And Barca barely beat PSG, Madrid barely beat Gala, Bayern barely beat fucking ARSENAL. Come on bro don't do that cunt thing where we base a teams strengths on one game

Eh I'm not really putting it down to one match (two actually judging from my first post!), but they have had a rather lucky CL after the group stage and haven't been that great in the league all season.

They don't want Omiee back.

Throw him into the wild then. The wild is FurryGAF and there's roided up doggies in there.

Why would we rest players for Sunday....... what the fuck am I reading :lol

Erm, because it's someone who has had fitness problems all season, and until a couple of days ago were told would be out for the entire season.

He was played while not fit against Anzi, he was shit, and after that we were told he wouldn't play again.

So, if he isn't fully fit I'd rather give him a couple of days extra and play him against Sunderland.

One more reason...what was it again? Oh yeah!

IT'S AGAINST THE FUCKING MACKEMS!!!

:)

Fry

loooooooool :D What were u thinking?

the hell? seems like he was freaking bored :D

Classy post, classy user! I will remember that! Juve did well, it was hard and not easy at all! Great opponent!

http://i.minus.com/iboo09vQ1RYoVs.gif[IMG]

the fuuuuuuuck?!?!?!?!?!

Poor Gomez, it doesnt look good for him does it? But its okay, Hoeneß pls buy Lewandowski, sell Gomez and we're cool!

keep calm. our team is on a mission! they want it all! BELIEVE!

I'M HERE I'M HERE!!!!! Didnt use my phone to post this time! But it was a great game, right?

For me it's still strange, This is our 3rd Semi Final in 4 years. In the beginning and in the middle of the 2000s I was dreaming about this. Never expected us to be one of the big boys for a long period of time. but damn, we arrived there! even if we havent won anything, it made bank in the last years. and well, at one point we also should get some silverware.

Thanks Yurt! You're a good mate!!! Enjoy the Italian championship soon!

Elsk :( And yeah, come back Hasphats! BAYERN GAF needs u!

And my personal comment...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ib1pbgCHBeLHiJ.gif

iboFa1T7zi10i2.gif

dc89

I don't think Mancini is shit to be honest. He's decent to good (certainly out thought Fergie in the majority of derbies :/), but yeah Ancelotti is better. Good European track record as well.

Surprised me how brave PSG were. Five attacking players if you don't count Thiago Motta. Good team. Quite like them.

It helps they haven't won anything yet :lol

I'm either drunk, tired or Wilbz has had his account hacked. Night

John Dunbar

correct about everything
chelsea and bayern were a bunch of cunts who ruined everything last year, but hopefully we get an el clasico final this time. dortmund i think is beatable by either spanish side, although what happened in the group stage doesn't exactly fill me with confidence when it comes to madrid, but bayern would be very tricky for either. hopefully they get barca and soil themselves like psg when messi is on the pitch.

Noirulus

Heh. I'm not really rooting against any of them to win it. Madrid have enough of them cups in the cabinet so they're at the bottom of the pile.

<333

I just want dat decima. Bayern-cunts can win it the year after and I wouldn't care. Mourinho will likely leave at the end of this season so this year is Madrid's best chance at obtaining it :(

Wilbur

Banned
I'm either drunk, tired or Wilbz has had his account hacked. Night

I'm neither drunk nor tired. So I'm talking about football for once :lol

Imagine a game called clitball

Pour one out for my sweet muscled specimen Pulga. Omiee'd like the little bitch he is loooooooooool

Pulga I want you to bookmark this post and reply to it in a month.

I'm
Going
To
Attempt
To
Masturbate
Over
Your
Mom
Tonight

Sleep
Well

bud

mancini is shit. look at his champions league track record. look at how no one in city's team seems to give a fuck. look at his substitutions. LOOK AT WHEN HE TAKES OFF A STRIKER FOR A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER WHEN HE NEEDS GOALS.

dc89

mancini is shit. look at his champions league track record. look at how no one in city's team seems to give a fuck. look at his substitutions. LOOK AT WHEN HE TAKES OFF A STRIKER FOR A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER WHEN HE NEEDS GOALS.

Look how he's provided 3 trophies in 2 seasons. Back to back wins at Old Trafford (THE hardest place to win IMO), how we're off to Wembley again.
He's shit.

Clegg

I think Barca look the weakest out of the four semi finalists. Before Messi came on a lot of their passing lacked any sort of penetration and they could easily have conceded two or three to PSG.

I wouldn't fancy them to win if they got Madrid or Bayern.

FootballFan

I'm neither drunk nor tired. So I'm talking about football for once :lol

Imagine a game called clitball

Pour one out for my sweet muscled specimen Pulga. Omiee'd like the little bitch he is loooooooooool

Pulga I want you to bookmark this post and reply to it in a month.

I'm
Going
To
Attempt
To
Masturbate
Over
Your
Mom
Tonight

Sleep
Well

LOL I still can't believe De Rossi banged her.

Blablurn

1,w=591,c=0.bild.jpeg

Bayern plans big transfer!

Rummenigge also confirmed that they wont be 5 or 6 new players. instead they will spend money on one big player.

Wilbur

Banned
I always liked you, my favourite post here after Bud and Andres.

You said it was Wooden and I the other week

get over it mate

Then why does he outmanoeuvre Frogson every season :(

He's decent to good. Nowhere near the manager a team of City's ambition should have, but eh. I understand all you're saying, but they're still the second best team in the league and capable of being the best when they put their mind to it.

Clegg

Look how he's provided 3 trophies in 2 seasons. Back to back wins at Old Trafford (THE hardest place to win IMO), how we're off to Wembley again.
He's shit.

Honestly, he's not in the top tier of managers.

He gets his tactics all wrong in Europe and has been outclassed time and again in the CL.

Lightning

Banned
Who are you rooting for mate?
I think Bayern or Dortmund. Bayern because Lahm is fantastic and deserves at least one CL trophy in his career and Dortmund because of how far they've come without oil money or handouts.

And I'm sick of Madrid and I detest Barca.

FootballFan

You said it was Wooden and I the other week

get over it mate

Haha somehow knew you'd reply. Don't really have favourites tbh but Wooden, Bud, you, Andres, Hitcher and arkon have the posts I like to read the most.

Now someone will quote and say "what about me?". No you aren't in the list, cunt. Forgot Lightning.

I wouldn't mind if Hummels made a bunch of grave mistakes vs. Messi even if it meant our death in the competition so that Barca would ease up on groping him (trying to sign him).

Fry

1,w=591,c=0.bild.jpeg

Rummenigge also confirmed that they wont be 5 or 6 new players. instead they will spend money on one big player.

WAYYYYYYYYYYYNE ROOOOOONEY!

I think Bayern or Dortmund. Bayern because Lahm is fantastic and deserves at least one CL trophy in his career and Dortmund because of how far they've come without oil money or handouts.

And I'm sick of Madrid and I detest Barca.

you are a good person.

Wilbur

Banned
1,w=591,c=0.bild.jpeg

Don't think Bayern need anyone on paper, but of course you need to keep moving forward. Top tier striker I suppose instead of the good/very good ones you have now, so I'd expect bids for Falcao and Suarez.

When's Badstuber back?

Kenka

WE CAN DO IT FRY!!! WE CAN FUCKING DO IT!

Congrats to Juve who fought with a lot of heart but with a definitely subpar performance over the two legs. The Juve fans have seen that the historical qualities of the team are still there and that the team will finally be a real threat in the years to come.

With better individuals, Juve can lift the trophy, in a cringeworthy fashion, of course, but they are on the right track to go to the top.

Also: BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

Top Bottom