• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

dc89

I don't disagree with that. Mancini had been good at actually building a fairly good team now after the trainwreck Hughes left behind, even if you are flopping this season. But it's also pretty clear now that he isn't the man to take you high in Europe, so time to move on.

Imagine leaving Dortmund for a bench spot at United where 45 year olds are played ahead of you.

Thank you. At least you see where I'm coming from. It's not like I'm saying Mancini is some man marvel, but he's a good manager who was tasked with a massive project. So cut him some slack.

Anyway, nigh night you bunch of utter cunts. Sleep tight.

Meier

did City's coefficient improve this season or are they destined to get stuck with another difficult group next season?

We'll have another Group of Death next year most likely. :( Hopefully we can get out of it.. we need a year or two with a decent draw.

Kenka

And since Svia mentioned the team ranking for seeding purpose, check how the table will look like at the start of next season if nothing changes until the end of the season, do you notice something spectacular (hint, check #6):

maIMc8O.png

Wilbur

Banned
how long is pulga's ban anyway? I miss him already.

elsk, pulga and kermit. we are losing way to many good ones.

Elsk is a cunt.

Pulga is a cunt.

Kermit is a cunt.

Naturally as a cunt, I love them all. Wish people didnt get perma banned :/ I like having as many people as possible.

Koko, Kikarian and Arkon are all relatively new of the top of my head. They're all awesome.

We should play FM sometime with PrematureQueef and Wilbur.

Fuck yeah! I completely forgot about that. I'm at work a lot :/

Should defo find the time.

And since Svia mentioned the team ranking for seeding purpose, check how the table will look like at the start of next season if nothing changes until the end of the season, do you notice something spectacular (hint, check #6):

maIMc8O.png

That's the none important part of the list.

zdyCXWq.png

Suck it Udinese and Marseilles.

deGod

Elsk is a cunt.

Pulga is a cunt.

Kermit is a cunt.

Naturally as a cunt, I love them all. Wish people didnt get perma banned :/ I like having as many people as possible.

Koko, Kikarian and Arkon are all relatively new of the top of my head. They're all awesome.

Hhhhhhhmmmmm me?

spidye

Elsk is a cunt.

Pulga is a cunt.

Kermit is a cunt.

kermit was the anti-wilbz, pulga the anti-footballfan(and turok itz) and elsk was the anti-everyone.

made footy threads so much fun

Hhhhhhhmmmmm me?

you are quite ok in my book since you don't hate on bayern :)

Heel

Benfica Playboi Club outranks all those cunts due to their limitless budo. They'd all get scraped 30-27 with a single drop of the ether.

Suen

I think Bayern or Dortmund. Bayern because Lahm is fantastic and deserves at least one CL trophy in his career and Dortmund because of how far they've come without oil money or handouts.

And I'm sick of Madrid and I detest Barca.
Arse-bro, come on :(

SMD

Typical City mentality. The club which build you up to let you down, not won a trophy in more than a generation.

We'll improve. We will win it. It is our destiny.

>.>

-.-

Isn't this the ultimate let down? Win the league and then go and fuck it all up like you have this season? Honestly, this isn't just a City thing, Mancini was awful at Inter. He had the best squad in Serie A (and arguably for one season, in Europe) and he consistently did worse than most modern Inter managers in the CL. He nearly threw away the title twice.

He's been in charge of City since 2009, hand on heart can you say he's improved the team? He's bought better players but the team seems to rely on Aguero, Tevez, Toure or Silva to produce moments of magic. They don't look like a well oiled machine or even a half-way decent one. He's spent a huge amount of money on players that don't seem to have a reason to be at the club. Kolarov cost £16m. Nasri was £25m but doesn't seem to be a regular. Javi Garcia for £16m. What does he even do? Rodwell for £12m with 11 appearances all season. You could've taken Mancini's summer transfer spending last year and bought just one player instead and it would've been better value.

His substitutions are just as bad, if he needs a goal he'll throw on a striker, if he wants to protect the scoreline he'll bring on a defender, regardless of whatever problem the team is facing. Struggling to maintain possession in the middle and getting torn apart? Bring on a defender for a midfield. Unable to break down a stubborn defence and in need of a goal? Throw on a striker, stretch the opposition be damned.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Argentina vs Colombia in the Sudamericano Sub17 in ten minutes. Colombia goes to the next round with a draw or a win. Argentina gets eliminated if they don't win.

maIMc8O.png

You cut it off at 20 just to leave out Zenit. You fucking cunt.

Wilbur

Banned
Heel has more budo than the entirety of the Bundeslolga and Lol Liga and Lolque 1 and Russian Premier Lolgue and Cork City combined.

Suen

Oh shit I didn't realize RichieS99 was a Madrid fan, we've lost two men, one of them forever.

RichieS99, he died for our sins.

Wilbury you should give him a honorable mention in the Madrid list, plz

Wilbur

Banned
Oh shit I didn't realize RichieS99 was a Madrid fan, we've lost two men, one of them forever.

Give me two minutes my love

Also you're new too and you're cool. I love footyGAF. WHEN ALL THE WOMEN HAVE NEGLECTED MY PENIS. WHEN ALL MY FAMILY REFUSE ME SHELTER. AS LONG AS I HAVE 3G CONNECTION I CAN LOVE AGAIN

Noirulus

Damn, seriously? His loss is tragic :((

Suen

Give me two minutes my love

Also you're new too and you're cool. I love footyGAF. WHEN ALL THE WOMEN HAVE NEGLECTED MY PENIS. WHEN ALL MY FAMILY REFUSE ME SHELTER. AS LONG AS I HAVE 3G CONNECTION I CAN LOVE AGAIN
Man Utd-GAF would not be the same without your smoothness bro.

Top Bottom