• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Omiee I remember you shitting on Chelsea in the Champions League thread and Yenrot stating you were as bad in the F1 thread, never forgot you, clint.

deGod

Welbeck could only be sold to another English club and wouldn't go for much more than £10m IMO. Not after this season especially.

He's just so shit, he did play well against city, but when I saw him against reading I wanted to go on the pitch and attack him

Wilbur

Banned
Do these quarters say anything about the quality of Serie A, or is it too little evidence to make any judgments?

As much as it does about the PL I suppose but... I think things are being taken out of context. The four clubs in the semis are probably the four best in Europe. Man Utd got drawn against one of them, Arsenal got drawn against one of them. That isn't necessarily an indictment of those clubs or the Prem, just that these teams are better.

As we know though, there is only one top class club in Serie A but they're still a club that got relegated six years ago, came seventh two years ago and were making their first CL appearance in a few years. I don't think we've learnt anything new from Serie A based on tonight. But there's certainly quality there.

Linius

iLrhM3IW8sqoI.gif

I know you meant Fernando

Best use of this gif to date :lol

Wilbur

Banned
I won't forget this.

Milan are in transition man :lol

They're very good. But their manager isn't a top class one. The keeper isn't. The defenders aren't. I'm not being rude, it's just obvious their levels dropped but it's been long overdue. Front line will beast for years to come

Holland.

how did you know.

Also he is def not worth 20 million i think. He had some good games for united.

Still hope the deal goes thourgh. Would love to see falcao in a united shirt.

Christ, you're a Man Utd sympathiser as well :p

You should know that while you wouldn't call someone a cunt in front of your Mum, over here at least the word is far less taboo than it is elsewhere.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't believe there are actual real life people who actually watch football and can call Welbeck "so shit".

Pretty shit finisher, but he's certainly not a shit footballer. Young, makes mistakes, but not shit. Don't understand what they're watching someone's.

Clegg

I will forever crusade for Welbz.

He's a good player, a tireless worker and a genuine quality academy graduate.

And his hair is bangin.

Omiee

Christ, you're a Man Utd sympathiser as well :p

You should know that while you wouldn't call someone a cunt in front of your Mum, over here at least the word is far less taboo than it is elsewhere.

Over here is where: GB?

Every other enlish speaking country that word is not really positive.

Again really hope BVB draw real madrid. That would be an awesome match to watch. Although Bayern will probably knock us out of the cup if messi is not in form by than.

deGod

Pretty shit finisher, but he's certainly not a shit footballer. Young, makes mistakes, but not shit. Don't understand what they're watching someone's.

He's supposed to be a forward who can score goals. He can't hit a goal twice as wide as the posts are now

arkon

I stand by what I said about Welbeck. He's Emile Heskey with skillz. Get RVN to inject him with some horse placenta. He'll outscore Messi in no time.

Wilbur

Banned

Australia begs to differ.

Shitty thing for you to do, man.

He's supposed to be a forward who can score goals. He can't hit a goal twice as wide as the posts are now

If he was supposed to be our main source of goals, Fergie wouldn't be playing him wide and making him man mark Alonso. How can you watch those two games against Madrid and tell me he's a shit footballer?

In de VS is het not done, maar elders maakt het veel minder indruk. Het is natuurlijk een scheldwoord maar het wordt hier zo vaak rond gegooid dat het een soort koosnaampjes status heeft.

WJD

Aye, a pretty glaring weakness but last season proved to me he's capable of scoring 15ish goals a season once everything comes together. Come on leaps and bounds this year in every facet except finishing which has regressed slightly. It'll all come together for him soon and when it does we'll be laughing.

Young is fine, just really unspectacular.

deGod

Australia begs to differ.

Shitty thing for you to do, man.

If he was supposed to be our main source of goals, Fergie wouldn't be playing him wide and making him man mark Alonso. How can you watch those two games against Madrid and tell me he's a shit footballer?

I will admit he was good in those games.

Wilbur

Banned
Aye, a pretty glaring weakness but last season proved to me he's capable of scoring 15ish goals a season once everything comes together. Come on leaps and bounds this year in every facet except finishing which has regressed slightly. It'll all come together for him soon and when it does we'll be laughing.

Young in age, not Ashley Cunt

Young the adjective, not the player. Fucking Mancs, not a brain cell between them :p

Messi

I am back at the hotel and have liberated myself of my clothing. Walking around full mast watching the game on Barca tv.

Edit: Timurid, step forward motherfucker. We have business to tend to.

Top Bottom