• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

SMD

The DM are saying United will offer £27m plus Chicharito (who they value at £20m) for Falcao.

It's the Daily Mail, what do they know? Plus Falcao would have to go for straight up cash since Atletico don't own all his rights and I doubt the third parties could care less about Atletico signing a replacement.

Welbeck could only be sold to another English club and wouldn't go for much more than £10m IMO. Not after this season especially.

If O'Neill hadn't been sacked, he could've paid the stupid tax.

Can't believe there are actual real life people who actually watch football and can call Welbeck "so shit".

It's quite easy. You watch Welbeck, you marvel at how bad he is, you say he's shit. Downing has more league goals than Welbeck has scored all season.

deGod

I am back at the hotel and have liberated myself of my clothing. Walking around full mast watching the game on Barca tv.

Edit: Timurid, step forward motherfucker. We have business to tend to.

Dirty talk, you were warned about the Sangria's

arkon

Does Juve-GAF have an explanation for what happened today? Only watched the game for like 10 minutes.

Bayern are up there with Madrid and Barcelona as one of the best teams in Europe, if not the top team this season. Juve are not on that level and this is their first CL season after some time away.

I am back at the hotel and have liberated myself of my clothing. Walking around full mast watching the game on Barca tv.

Edit: Timurid, step forward motherfucker. We have business to tend to.
I am so incredibly sorry but I can't shake the mental image of Hurley standing around with a footlong erection watching the telly.

SMD

4tTQT.gif

L1NETT

Can't believe there are actual real life people who actually watch football and can call Welbeck "so shit".

I love you. Every time I have seen him play, he is one of United's better performers. Obviously his goal tally is dire, but by on pure stats logic Lambert is better than Aguero and Tevez.

Welbeck has improved tons, and has done well. I like him as a player far more than Hernandez.

Omiee

Will you put me on ignore? I would rather have nothing to do with you on here. Thanks.

Not into dudes, it doesn't count if you pull out before you cum. Or so I am told.

u serious?

On topic: Why is the media not making a bigger deal about all these off side goals?

u serious?

On topic: Why is the media not making a bigger deal about all these off side goals?

For you, no Dutch teams were effected. For us, no British teams were effected. For Spain, its not Barca or Madrid, so who gives a shit? For Germany, they benefitted, who gives a shit?

arkon

Fuck. I'm going to miss the biggest game of the season tomorrow. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Will be reading the reactions when I get back

duckroll

I don't want to ban anyone for stupid stuff which people don't really mean, but you guys really should consider carefully when not to use the word cunts. Especially when talking to other people. It's not a free pass.

I don't want to ban anyone for stupid stuff which people don't really mean, but you guys really should consider carefully when not to use the word cunts. Especially when talking to other people. It's not a free pass.
But come on, a month for that? Pulga didn't mean it and everybody's called Kyoufu a cunt at least once.

Wilbur

Banned

We call each other cunts all the time, man. If the word cunt isn't banned, the posters all know it doesn't mean anything, then why is that any different than using the word spenk or fool or turkey or sausage or fucker or lemon or prick or bumfart

Messi

u serious?

Very serious. I completely disagree with what you did today for no reason. We are all friends here and if you spent any amount of time here you would know the dynamic of the posters here. What did you gain from backseat modding today? I know I lost one of the best posters in the thread for the next month.

We both know why you did it based off the time you did it. Our are a disgrace to decent Barcelona fans and posters here.

So please. Put me on ignore as I will be doing the same for you.

Top Bottom