• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

All leagues have been crap this season. They were defined a long time ago (United, Barca, Bayern). The only thing that keeps things interesting is the CL

Yeah. Europe and the PL relegation battle is where my interest lies. Makes little difference to me whether Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea get those 2 CL spots.

arkon

I was having a long conversation about making it a side job next to studying to donate sperm the other day, one of the girls had a weird amount of knowledge about it and apparently there is a limit to how many times you can donate here in Denmark, which means I won't have more than 800 children by the time I'm done. :(

Time to go international

CS5nq5r.jpg

Arnie

I was having a long conversation about making it a side job next to studying to donate sperm the other day, one of the girls had a weird amount of knowledge about it and apparently there is a limit to how many times you can donate here in Denmark, which means I won't have more than 800 children by the time I'm done. :(

It's really difficult, only about one in ten men can actually go through with the process because your sperm's got to be able to survive the freezing process.

pulga

Banned
The only thing Marcelo has going for him is his hair.

Marcelo was utterly fantastic last season for us, his partnership with Cristiano down the flank was magical. Hope he can return to form next season, Coentrao just isnt the same.

dc89

Yeah. Soul Sacrifice is out in a few weeks here though.

Is it a good game?

I play PS1 games on my Vita...lol

Am looking forward to playing Virtue's Last Reward though. I do enjoy a good visual novel.

Yup same here. FF7,8,9. Tactics Ogre and the Oddworld games.

Training kits

juventus-training-shirt-black-2012-13.jpg

juventus-training-shirt-white-2012-13.jpg

Nike is being nice to us for a change this season.

Wow that black one. Maybe I should order one for my 5 a side. I need a black shirt, I have blue, white, maroon but not black. Yeah, I need a Juve jersey in my life.

#FuckBayern

---

Isn't it a bit early for after dark guys?

Meier

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2013/04/05/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1365176247_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg[img]

Marcelo has been tied up for four more years, until 2018. Goes on to make 4mil per year.[/QUOTE]

€4m per year seems pretty low to be honest. That's "only" £3.4m or £65k per week. Even with City's inflated wages affecting my viewpoint, that's still quite low for a proven starting player at one of the top few teams in the world. Anything lower than £100k seems surprising to me.

Any of you guys have this imgur extension (Chrome) for me? Can't find it anymore, lost it because my laptop harddrive is replaced and all :(

Seems like they removed it for some reason, even clicking "visit website" on the extension in my Chrome menu gives me an error.

Linius

Feyenoord proving they're a one man team once again.

Knowing that Bacon can't respond to this I can safely say this. But he knows it's true.

Wilbur

Banned
Is there football tomorrow? I hope so.

What's the going rate for a decent prostitute these days?

Edit: can I ask that?

In Ireland? Just buy them a Jedward album mang

serious, no idea. Try and get one in Barcelona next week, can only imagine the Spanish call girls are infinitely hotter

pulga

Banned
Is there football tomorrow? I hope so.

In Ireland? Just buy them a Jedward album mang

serious, no idea. Try and get one in Barcelona next week, can only imagine the Spanish call girls are infinitely hotter

Lol a friend took me to a strip bar while I was in Barcelona. Big ass, bald russian bouncer, I shit you not, like something out of a flick. Shitty titty bar, though. Left dissapointed and with my pockets full.

€4m per year seems pretty low to be honest. That's "only £3.4m or £65k per week. Even with City's inflated wages affecting my viewpoint, that's still quite low for a proven starting player at one of the top few teams in the world. Anything lower than £100k seems surprising to me.
What I thought too.

Their wage bill is higher than yours too so you'd expect even more inflated pay for their players.

Top Bottom