• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Suen

Omiee, your reaction has led to the banning of three of my Madrid-brothers. At this point it's only right of us to require you to be a Madrid-fan for 3 months (one month for each banned Madrid member). Footy-GAF will also choose a Madrid-related avatar for you (but one which shows Madrid in a positive way)

Messi

So just finished pm'ing the mod that banned pulga to see if he can unban him. I clarified that i was not in to the joke and it was two posters who saw no offence to the word and were apparently joking with each other.

Sorry for my part in the whole fuss that ensued after.

But i do want to say i was not pleased to be made a fun off and be called a cunt and to fuck off. Thats a uncivil as you can be to someone.

Hope i can get a second chance from some since i love football and would really like to join this community ( just without someone calling me a cunt or me calling you guys cunts)

I don't believe any of us called you a cunt in any seriousness. You were told to fuck off once by someone I'll give you that.

Omiee

You see, Evilore made an announcement where he allowed footy-gaf to use the word cunt. You may not like it but unless there is some new moderation policy this language will still be used around here. Are actual personal attacks using the word normally allowed around here? Of course not. Yes, people overreacted to what you did but that's only because, even as you admit, you didn't handle the situation perfectly yourself.

I admit that, pm'ed the mod and hope we can move on from this.

I don't believe any of us called you a cunt in any seriousness. You were told to fuck off once by someone I'll give you that.

two or 3 guys actually who ment it but forget about it.

Was partially my mistake. Should like i said have posted here in stead of contacting a mod.

Omiee, your reaction has led to the banning of three of my Madrid-brothers. At this point it's only right of us to require you to be a Madrid-fan for 3 months (one month for each banned Madrid member). Footy-GAF will also choose a Madrid-related avatar for you (but one which shows Madrid in a positive way)

I did not report 3 guys to the mods. And id rather kill myself than be a madrid fan, and im a muslim suicide is banned in my religion.

Justice for the FootyGAF one!

Best bit is, I don't even interact with Pulga that much, if at all :lol. But principles lads, gotta have those principles.

Edit: hold on, there were multiple bans?

WJD

/dead

What the fuck is that forum Pulga and why are 3Sixty and Manager there they have betrayed us

It's where olde football GAF went after they were Red Scarlet-ed

I posted there for a while but drifted off back here for some unknown reason. Probably laziness.

SMD

What a fucking glorious name. Radamel. Falcao. Both. Fucking. Glorious.

You get so many players who are just let down by one part of their name, like Edinson Cavani or Jeremy Toulalan or even Jay Jay Okocha.

Radamel Falcao is fucking boss, like Zinedine Zidane or Gabriel Omar Batistuta.

He's fuming on whatsapp
lol, need to check Whatsapp

At least you're an Arse-bro.

this sounds so wrong lmaoooo

So just finished pm'ing the mod that banned pulga to see if he can unban him. I clarified that i was not in to the joke and it was two posters who saw no offence to the word and were apparently joking with each other.

Sorry for my part in the whole fuss that ensued after.

But i do want to say i was not pleased to be made a fun off and be called a cunt and to fuck off. Thats a uncivil as you can be to someone.

Hope i can get a second chance from some since i love football and would really like to join this community ( just without someone calling me a cunt or me calling you guys cunts)
Are you the Omiee from the Gametrailers forums? Particularly from the PSN Faction?

So this is what happens when Barcelona qualify for the semis of a major tournament?

Jesus, MORE THAN A CLUB.

Seriously though, have any Arsenal fans been banned yet? If not, why the fuck not?

You get so many players who are just let down by one part of their name, like Edinson Cavani or Jeremy Toulalan or even Jay Jay Okocha.

Radamel Falcao is fucking boss, like Zinedine Zidane or Gabriel Omar Batistuta.

Martin Skrtel.

Skrtel. One vowel. And his parents prefixed that beast with fucking 'Martin'

Andre Wisdom as well for that matter

Wilbur

Banned
Even though you're not directing this at me it offends me greatly. I want to be Wilbury exclusive.

Just shut up and prepare for the dildo celebration

It's where olde football GAF went after they were Red Scarlet-ed

I posted there for a while but drifted off back here for some unknown reason. Probably laziness.

I wonder if they talk about us. I went to the last page and they're talking about minor cunt gate and nu Footy thread never disappointing

WE REACH EXPECTATIONS GUYS <3 I COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF MYPARENTS AND WOODEN AND DUCKROLL AND FOOTBALLFAN AND YURT AND not andres

WJD

I wonder if they talk about us. I went to the last page and they're talking about minor cunt gate and nu Footy thread never disappointing

WE REACH EXPECTATIONS GUYS <3 I COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF MYPARENTS AND WOODEN AND DUCKROLL AND FOOTBALLFAN AND YURT AND not andres

I'm sure they do. They're good people.

bud

anyone who has pulga on whatsapp or facebook: ask him what his mom is wearing today.

i've lit my candles
i've dropped my pants
i've lubed my hand

i'm ready to go
i'm ready to pop

pulga's mum
here i cum

What's shakin' baby?

Soon you will be one of our very own c words and I bet you even end up liking it.

Suen

I admit that, pm'ed the mod and hope we can move on from this.

two or 3 guys actually who ment it but forget about it.

Was partially my mistake. Should like i said have posted here in stead of contacting a mod.

I did not report 3 guys to the mods. And id rather kill myself than be a madrid fan, and im a muslim suicide is banned in my religion.
Your reporting caused a chain of reactions which led to the banning of two guys. Don't be a pussy, come over to Madrid for three months, we'll treat you with love.

He's a great player, I'd liberate him from QPR in the summer. No idea what the fuck he's doing there, he doesn't even play does he?

I think he's one of the many QPR players with the attitude of 'avoiding relegation is no success, who gives a fuck, I'll be out in the summer either way'

Think he only played once or twice since January

Mumei

Tch. You know, I thought I was special the way you guys worked yourselves into a froth over Cunt-Gate, but now I see that you'll do that for just about anyone.
Cunts.
I'm sure that made some of you happy

Anyway. This is correct:

Mumei probably could ban everyone for it but he's cool so he doesn't

The main reason I don't isn't really that I'm cool; it's mostly that there's an existing culture to the community that... mostly... works (at least in terms of any serious animosity and most people having an understanding that things aren't meant to be completely serious). But duckroll is absolutely right that Football Thread is not an independent community, separate from the rest of the forum. He actually did get a PM about this, which is why he was posting in here. And since he he knows that this is normal in here, he was trying to make a point about how the culture in this thread can seem very hostile to a newcomer by explaining this to you instead of just dropping in and banning someone. I don't think it is too much that some of you think about, I don't know, at least not engaging newbies in that sort of thing until after they've demonstrated that they're up for it? And if someone says that they don't like it, don't call them a cunt. Problem solved. They aren't "a troll" because they don't like it.

Anyway, on the other subject, I reduced pulga's ban to a day. He'll be back tomorrow.

Top Bottom