• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

dc89

UD6WWgY.gif

Best GIF Ever?

I went back to play it again not so long ago (I never finished it) but ended up not making it through that intro lol, after about 20 min of just clicking NEXT NEXT NEXT to text it was just too much. Then I tried to play Dogs Life but it was all messed up, the dog had grass texture on its face. :(

Linius

After a periode of going to uni one day a week I'll have to go four days a week for the coming months. How will I survive?!! :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The last time Messi had a sexual encounter..

Arsenal won a trophy.

You know I love you Brian I'm just teasing Arsenal GAF here
First your Barca bullshit, now this?

You used to be cool, brah.

Zelda was good back in the N64 days (and Wind Waker). Now it's just too repetitive and unoriginal IMO.

arkon

Arsenal won a trophy.

Zelda was good back in the N64 days (and Wind Waker). Now it's just too repetitive and unoriginal for me.

Arsenal fans rush to pay for Messi's next lay.

Messi

Arsenal won a trophy.

Zelda was good back in the N64 days (and Wind Waker). Now it's just too repetitive and unoriginal.

joan-laughing.gif

pulga

Banned

Arsenal won a trophy.

Zelda was good back in the N64 days (and Wind Waker). Now it's just too repetitive and unoriginal IMO.

Yet Okami, while I loved it, was the definition of repetitive to me. Seriously how many fucking times did we have to fight that dragon cunt.

bjaelke

I was having a long conversation about making it a side job next to studying to donate sperm the other day, one of the girls had a weird amount of knowledge about it and apparently there is a limit to how many times you can donate here in Denmark, which means I won't have more than 800 children by the time I'm done. :(

It's 12 times in total here in Denmark but you can always send your sperm abroad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yet Okami, while I loved it, was the definition of repetitive to me. Seriously how many fucking times did we have to fight that dragon cunt.
Yeah I fucking hate this about Platinum Games, they recycle their bosses quite a few times. It made sense in the grand scheme of things though!

Ah, crazy Al.

Love him.

Anyway, got 6 films to watch, guys! Help me pick one (or two :p) all on BR, btw

City of God *
Goodfellas *
Headhunters
No Country for Old Men *
The Road
A Prophet

*rewatch

WJD

Ah, crazy Al.

Love him.

City of God *
Goodfellas *
Headhunters
No Country for Old Men *
The Road
A Prophet

*rewatch

The Road

One of very few movies to have ever made me shed an actual tear. Got some real man-love for Viggo too.

Linius

Ah, crazy Al.

Love him.

City of God *
No Country for Old Men *
Goodfellas *
The Road

*rewatch

These are the ones I've seen from that list in order from awesome to slighlty less awesome.

jtb

Banned
Ah, crazy Al.

Love him.

City of God *
Goodfellas *
Headhunters
No Country for Old Men *
The Road
A Prophet

*rewatch

Headhunters. The Road pales in comparison to the book, so read it instead. Headhunters was fantastic though, very funny, very violent, excellent pacing. Just a very taut, enjoyable, easy thriller.

arkon

I saw this GIF this morning, was so close to posting it. But I had this feeling I'd have got a load of "OH DC READ THE THREAD FFS"

:(

Turns out, I should have posted it. I have a complex now, thanks guys.

Reading the thread would help greatly :p

Suen

Wow, up 4-0. No Beñat though it seems. Is he injured?
No idea, he wasn't in XI and not on the bench either. Haven't seen any mention of him. Granada scored a goal just a while ago. One is better than nothing! Nice atmosphere in the stadium btw!

Meier

Messi uses something, can't remember what website though.

You're welcome.

He usually buys from Sports Direct as I recall. Turkish national kit is probably kind of rare though in terms of US/UK sites..

Edit: Looks like they have it: http://www.sportsdirect.com/football-shirts/international-football-shirts/turkey-football-shirts. £30 for the home, £40 for the away.

Edit 2: Kitbag has the home shirt for $51: http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_details.aspx?pid=101499

Suen

looooool Granada what a fucking mess. Red card for Siqueira. Match is over, the only thing happening now is Betis scoring more goals.

He usually buys from Sports Direct as I recall. Turkish national kit is probably kind of rare though in terms of US/UK sites..

Edit: Looks like they have it: http://www.sportsdirect.com/football-shirts/international-football-shirts/turkey-football-shirts. £30 for the home, £40 for the away.

Edit 2: Kitbag has the home shirt for $51: http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_details.aspx?pid=101499
For some reason Sports Direct always have the Turkey shirt. I bought this one for £10 a few years back.

TurkeyHSS0809New.jpg

Top Bottom