• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Linius

Alison Brie is just a very hot actress. Nothing wrong with that.

ibawlKXZajksjk.gif

Why can't I have nice things?

Gareth Bale's injury has given me too many FF options.

What do you think chaps, which midfielder is gonna have a stormer this weekend?

(I already have Gerrard, Carzorla and Mata. And Andros Townsend).

Hixx

"“I will play 4-2-4 when we have possession and I will look to change the mechanics of the side because we do need to improve our attacking options in order to damage our opponents.”"

Paolo lad.

We basically played this against Fulham at home when we went 0-2 down. It worked but FUCK ME was it nerve wracking
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Feorax

Gareth Bale's injury has given me too many FF options.

What do you think chaps, which midfielder is gonna have a stormer this weekend?

(I already have Gerrard, Carzorla and Mata. And Andros Townsend).

If you havent already fulfilled your quota of Liverpool players, Coutinho keeps getting involved with goals and assists galore at the moment.

Splatt

I saw this GIF this morning, was so close to posting it. But I had this feeling I'd have got a load of "OH DC READ THE THREAD FFS"

:(

Turns out, I should have posted it. I have a complex now, thanks guys.

It's all about the timing :)

I don't read the thread either lololo

Wes

venison crêpe
"John Terry hails 'nice guy' Paolo Di Canio before Chelsea v Sunderland"

That's another reason to despise him then.

Meier

I'd take a cheeky bid on that cunt Yaya

I went ahead and dropped Bale for Hazard and added Yaya in place of Fellaini (had two FT). I figure I can swap out Yaya for Fellaini again in the future and then Bale before our game a few weeks from now.

Facism

Clegg

Messi if you're looking to sleep with a woman then the best place you could go to is Coppers on Harcourt Street.

The club isn't the best but you'll definitely find some country girls that are pliable.

arkon

Looooool

Quote his posts please

---

Footy Gaf shat on my team after i told them we would demolish the opposition, my team won, now they're putting me on ignore for gloating like a motherfucker.

textbook betas.

glorious.

no fuckin way, there's a guy there who's been shitting hard on Benfica constantly, for over a year, and today we beat his team 3-1.

i joined this forum hoping this day would come and here it is. i don't even plan on going there anymore, i got what i wanted.

i bet i'll take a couple of weeks in the dog house for that, lol.

lol @ these soccer dudes creaming over a drop of ether. LP has honed his anger in the Nerd Chat chambers, where no one would've blinked.

Shame on you LP. #RiseAboveHate

Stop gloating and take the win with class, friend.

I take it back. Amazing post, friend.

I like how some dude quoted you and posted "I HOPE A MOD DOESN'T SEE THIS LOLOLOLOL"

Take your L like a man.

#TeamPositive is dead, plant eater. Get bent.

I dropped a lil something there. Those english blokes were taking the piss talking shit like they were relevant.

Nah, football gaf is used to that.

Plus some of the reactions in that thread.

Clegg

"A drop of ether"

Who the fuck even talks like that?

And Lambada was acting like the lad who just found his first pube and was acting the big bollocks.

arkon

no fuckin way, there's a guy there who's been shitting hard on Benfica constantly, for over a year, and today we beat his team 3-1.

i joined this forum hoping this day would come and here it is. i don't even plan on going there anymore, i got what i wanted.

I do love this though. Was Kyoufu really trolling Benfica that much?

Messi if you're looking to sleep with a woman then the best place you could go to is Coppers on Harcourt Street.

The club isn't the best but you'll definitely find some country girls that are pliable.

Oh man haha, that place is nightmare fuel. Like the last days of Rome in there.

But yes, country girls and student nurses. Lots and lots of student nurses.

Kyoufu

I do love this though. Was Kyoufu really trolling Benfica that much?

No, this is what happened:

Lambda said "I hope we get Newcastle. Instant pass to the semi final".

Benfica wasn't even going to win until we handed them 2 goals. Pretty funny stuff. So much trash talk from him and other Portuguese football fans but all I saw was an average team that got lucky.

Clegg

Oh man haha, that place is nightmare fuel. Like the last days of Rome in there.

But yes, country girls and student nurses. Lots and lots of student nurses.

I think Coppers is the only place anyone from outside of Dublin actually knows. I haven't been there in a while but there were quite a few off-duty ban gardai (female police officers) there too.

Lightning

Banned
The fuck that guy talking about? Majority here predicted Benfica to go through and unless I've missed something I don't think I've seen Benfica shitted on here once. Effin punk just want a reason to troll.

Hate is reserved for Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man United, Man City and Liverpool. The others are not really picked on here.

Top Bottom