• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Really :0? Were they being smart asses?? I thought they loathed plastic clubs :p

They were being depressed. :p

What was the first football game you all played? I remember playing a shit tonne of Striker for the SNES when I was a wee nipper. Game had shit hot music and indoor football.

My friend rented it from the video shop and we changed all the names to stuff like "shit" "piss" "wanker" and of course stuff used to save to the cartridge back then so we got a complaint call from the rental place a few weeks later when they noticed.

MUSIC

1070.jpg

Sensible soccer on Amiga 500. Shit was awesome but I never wanted to be the one attacking downwards, that sucked. Mostly played against my dad and the neigbor of ours who i was sure only played because I was younger than him and he could beat me easily lol

PS2ESSL.png

13643_1250382615645_4812013_n.jpg

What was the first football game you all played? I remember playing a shit tonne of Striker for the SNES when I was a wee nipper. Game had shit hot music and indoor football.

My friend rented it from the video shop and we changed all the names to stuff like "shit" "piss" "wanker" and of course stuff used to save to the cartridge back then so we got a complaint call from the rental place a few weeks later when they noticed.

MUSIC

1070.jpg

Kick Off for the Amiga

kick_off_01.png

Kick_Off_-_1989_-_Anco_Software.jpg

Facism

Gold Member
gotta love UEFA. Fenerbahce fans use flares like they always do, threaten with expulsion from European competiton next season.

Lazio charged with racists incidents 3 times during the Europa league, 1 stadium ban.

sometimes i think UEFA/FIFA fucking love racism and are run by old racists, doing the bare minimum against it to try and keep sane, tolerant people happy.

My first football game was some game on the arcade where you could flying kick the ref and send him spinning with shots.

gotta love UEFA. Fenerbahce fans use flares like they always do, threaten with expulsion from European competiton next season.

Lazio charged with racists incidents 3 times during the Europa league, 1 stadium ban.

sometimes i think UEFA/FIFA fucking love racism and are run by old racists, doing the bare minimum against it to try and keep sane, tolerant people happy.

My first football game was some game on the arcade where you could flying kick the ref and send him spinning with shots.

Someone should stick a flare up Platinis ass.

bud

it might've been kick off which i rented for the super nintendo, but i'm not entirely sure.

i remember being disappointed with it, though.

my first 'proper' football game was fifa '98 for the playstation.

so it turns out that before asking the referee "the fuck u looking at?" (which he got banned two games for) balotelli was complaining to the refs about racist chants from fiorentina fans. they were making monkey sounds every time he and prince touched the ball.

if the lega does not completely eliminate the ban then it is just more support they are giving to the racists. every time we play an away game, the fans have every incentive to be racist because the second balotelli gets a little bit frustrated he will get banned and they will face no punishment.

Wilbur

Banned
He hasn't though.

Yeah he has. Dominated all the Clasicos, more goals in the Champions League, almost as many goals overall, in a team that are underperforming as a whole. Madrid without Ronaldo are as poor as Barca without Messi sometimes.

2006-2008 = Ronaldo wins
2008-2012 =Messi wins
2012-2013 = draw

Yeah he has. Dominated all the Clasicos, more goals in the Champions League, almost as many goals overall, in a team that are underperforming as a whole. Madrid without Ronaldo are as poor as Barca without Messi sometimes.

2006-2008 = Ronaldo wins
2008-2012 =Messi wins
2012-2013 = draw

He's 9 goals behind, having played a game more. And Messi is surrounded by underperformers this season, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Sanchez, Fabregas and Villa(injured) have been disappointing imo

Linius

2006-2008 = Ronaldo wins
2008-2012 =Messi wins
2012-2013 = draw

Draw? Madrid is way behind in La Liga. And if we win the CL there can be no discussion, Messi > Ronnie this season.

Wilbur

Banned
He's 9 goals behind, having played a game more. And Messi is surrounded by underperformers this season, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Sanchez, Fabregas and Villa(injured) have been disappointing imo

But Madrid are 13 points behind. Casillas out, defence are shit, Alonso not as good as usual, strikers that can't score... they've both been great mang.

Top Bottom