• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

xintin

Benfica let fucking Kalou score on them last year, from a Torres assist, in their own stadium. Get the fuck out of here.

dc89

---

Plus some of the reactions in that thread.

What the fuck, we were praising that motherfucking post.

"A drop of ether"

Who the fuck even talks like that?

And Lambada was acting like the lad who just found his first pube and was acting the big bollocks.

Looool, that guy is a joke :lol

A war between Footy GAF and MMA GAF?

loooool

Pretty much.

It was hilarious though.

I'm on team bangbros.

I do love this though. Was Kyoufu really trolling Benfica that much?

Oh damn. PR Cat will be pissed.

lol why are these soccer dudes trying to jump the guard rail in plain clothes after the guy gets banned?

Get bent, playboys.

wait are we getting drive-byes from footy gaf now that LP is banned?

THIS WILL NOT STAND!

Fact: Soccer's a girl's game and the only Dana White approved ballsport is hockey.

Yes. He's pissed.

RichieS99

Banned
I am pretty much just a bleeding lurker around here but I see we have a few Irish lads here and wondering if any of ya would fancy a Dublin meet up and night out. Get Messi out and about in the big smoke with us all?

Clegg

I find it a bit disturbing that a lurker would get so wound up by a poster that he bides his time until he's registered and then starts a hachet job on Kyoufu.

Clegg

I am pretty much just a bleeding lurker around here but I see we have a few Irish lads here and wondering if any of ya would fancy a Dublin meet up and night out. Get Messi out and about in the big smoke with us all?

Messi thinks I'm a posh boy twat.

The fuck that guy talking about? Majority here predicted Benfica to go through and unless I've missed something I don't think I've seen Benfica shitted on here once. Effin punk just want a reason to troll.

Hate is reserved for Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man United, Man City and Liverpool. The others are not really picked on here.

I don't hate Arsenal, I just hate you.

<3 (I dont really but Chesney is a twat)

I love everyone, except Kyoufu and probably Quiche. Fifa retards :p tbf Kyoufu you are like Taarabt, hogs the ball but has potential! And in some games even passes and scores headers! Quiche....well he is just Quiche.

MrKaepora

Plus some of the reactions in that thread.
This is pathetic.
No, this is what happened:

Lambda said "I hope we get Newcastle. Instant pass to the semi final".

Benfica wasn't even going to win until we handed them 2 goals. Pretty funny stuff. So much trash talk from him and other Portuguese football fans but all I saw was an average team that got lucky.
And so is this.

I remember that was you and Lambda who were on a roll, me and other folks were just enjoying the game. Luck? You had two balls in the post allright but let's see some of the statistics of that game:

4cq7k3T.png

Feeling lucky now?

Lightning

Banned
If we beat Benfica next Thursday, he's going to be outside my house with an axe.
That's the funniest part about this whole thing. The tie is not over yet. A bit premature with this gloating if it ends with Newcastle knocking Benfica out of the Europa league then that victory will be for nothing. lol

Kyoufu

This is pathetic.

And so is this.

I remember that was you and Lambda who were on a roll, me and other folks were just enjoying the game. Luck? You had two balls in the post allright but let's see some of the statistics of that game:

4cq7k3T.png

Feeling lucky now?

Home team has most possession?

I'm absolutely shocked. Shocked!

kharma45

I find it a bit disturbing that a lurker would get so wound up by a poster that he bides his time until he's registered and then starts a hachet job on Kyoufu.

Yeah it's extremely strange, but hilarious at the same time. Sort of thing Kermit would do. I'm putting them into the same bracket for being... full of banter.

Top Bottom