• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Kyoufu

Oh my god. lol

RWW6IRl.png

Mumei

Has Mumei given up on football? Wouldn't blame him if this season was his first exposure

It's mostly an issue of time limitations and priorities. I'm working ~50 hours / week, and I have a second job on weekends that takes up another 10-ish hours, and then I tend to prioritize GAF / reading / watching television-on-DVD over football during free time. When I wasn't working (or working less) I was watching more.

Linius

It's mostly an issue of time limitations and priorities. I'm working ~50 hours / week, and I have a second job on weekends that takes up another 10-ish hours, and then I tend to prioritize GAF / reading / watching television-on-DVD over football during free time. When I wasn't working (or working less) I was watching more.
When monitoring this thread you should know what's up. Try harder for us :(

But seriously, you work crazy hours :/

Kyoufu

Save your football time for the cup finals. They will be great to watch.

edit: Actually the Newcastle vs Benfica game next Thursday will be fun. :lol

Zabojnik

You need to find yourself a club to follow. That one match a week will be all that matters.

This gif from the camera stabilizer thread is fantastic:

chicken-y-ur-head-no-move_o_770462.gif

Linius

Horrible day in store for you tomorrow then. Fuck.

I can't work on 4 hours of sleep.

Getting up at five for the morning paper. Then drink some espresso and read the paper to get ready for a 3/4 hour shift at the post office. Nothing too heavy, but it is early :(

Europa League? Wouldn't be fair for the 3 English teams to play 2 days later.
Ah. Yeah that must be it.

Bit of a shame cos it means quite a few of the better teams' games will overlap on Sunday!

Reading vs Saints early kick off. Lol. Would be kinda nice if Adkins could get a win there.

Top Bottom