• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Tc91

Oh my god. lol

RWW6IRl.png

Wow.

#teamkyoufu #teamnewcastle #howaythelads.

MMA is shit.

So, tomorrow we have to play Augsburg, tough call on our starting eleven. On a good day, we could beat them with a few goals. That would especially be great if Götze and Reus get some confidence (goals). But on the other side, I doubt the players will care enough for that match, so it won't be easy and I'd rather see us resting players that need it.

Kloppo please:

Weidenfeller
Kirch-Subotic-Santana-Großkreutz/Schmelzer (Hummels in after the first half)
Kehl-Sahin
Bittencourt-Lewandowski-Leitner
Schieber

FootballFan

Hahaha MMAGaf(aka hug and roll on the ground like Sanchez-GAF and FootballGAF combination)

I have a date tonight with a 16 years old girl. I´m 24 lol. The age of consent in Spain is 13 btw.

I think I will be fine, but it´s all a bit weird. Wilbury and Wooden, you guys have a lot of experience on the matter, any advice?

Fucking amazing Wooden.

Allison Brie is not all that.

That is true. She is the worst actor in Mad Men, or worst picked at least. She just doesn't suit being a 60s housewife. What do I know though.

---

Plus some of the reactions in that thread.

Hahah as Wooden said, most of us said "amazing" and wanted the title to change to it even. Pretty sad he thought we put him on ignore lol.

Oh my god. lol

RWW6IRl.png

LOOOOOOOOOOL fake edit Fuck off Viva :(

this will all somehow end with MMAGAF and FootyGAF teaming up against WrassleGAF.

Which is more scripted, WWE, MMA/UFC or Serie A?

LP is back in a week yo.

But he said he ain't comin back.

Seems like a pretty funny dude.

One of you dicks is still in there trollin'. I reckon it's arkon.

arkon

LP is back in a week yo.

I'm on IRC but not on that server. Don't even know which server they're on.

Rizon server is best server.

Clegg

LP is back in a week yo.

He's a bit odd.

Builds up all the bitterness for ages, finally registers, spaffs his load all over the shop and then says he's never coming back.

Strange.

Kyoufu

I'm telling you, Cisse will find some form and smash em.

He isn't suspended/injured/benched is he?

Nope. But he's crap and we have other injuries (Ben Arfa, Haidara). :(

2-0 is within the realm of possibility but I don't see it happening. Still, HOWAY THE LADS! :p

Stuff could get very interesting down the bottom of the PL this weekend.

I'm expecting Saints to beat Reading so I think that will push them so safety.

If Villa can win at Stoke, tough but possible since Stoke are playing very badly...and Wigan can beat QPR, likely...then it could get very tight.

Newcastle and Norwich have winable games at home but neither are playing particularly welll.

And then there's Sunderland...who knows what will happen there.

Nope. But he's crap and we have other injuries (Ben Arfa, Haidara). :(

2-0 is within the realm of possibility but I don't see it happening. Still, HOWAY THE LADS! :p

Meh if the crowd get behind them I don't see 2-0 out of reach. An early goal would rock Benfica.

I'm worried about going away to Basel without.....Gallas??£;?/?2?2!! Suicide mission.

Tc91

Meh if the crowd get behind them I don't see 2-0 out of reach. An early goal would rock Benfica.

I'm worried about going away to Basel without.....Gallas??£;?/?2?2!! Suicide mission.

Exactly Newcastle are one of them teams who believe they can beat anyone on their day. I hate them teams game raising cunts.

Suen

"A drop of ether"

Who the fuck even talks like that?

And Lambada was acting like the lad who just found his first pube and was acting the big bollocks.

image.php

'Sup bro

I'm on team bangbros.
The only good choice.

Also aside from me not remembering anyone putting him on ignore (lol) how can a user make another user gather so much hate? Kyoufu you're probably attracting a wave of enemies.

Kyoufu

Also aside from me not remembering anyone putting him on ignore (lol) how can a user make another user gather so much hate? Kyoufu you're probably attracting a wave of enemies.

Lambda mocked my team. It was only going to end badly after that. :p

arkon

If Villa can win at Stoke, tough but possible since Stoke are playing very badly...and Wigan can beat QPR, likely...then it could get very tight.

Newcastle and Norwich have winable games at home but neither are playing particularly welll.

Would like a Southampton win and a Villa win

#TeamWes3Sixty

QPR vs Wigan - that's a tough one but a draw would be nice so they both drop points.

As for Sunderland just hope we get a few tidbits from Di Canio.

Lightning

Banned

Sunderland have Chelsea away. It's hard to see Sunderland getting anything out of that. Also doubt Villa are going to beat Stoke away, a draw would be the best result Villa could hope for I feel.

QPR vs Wigan - that's a tough one but a draw would be nice so they both drop points.
No. I want Wigan riding high for their match at the DW stadium against Spurs.

Wes

venison crêpe
Haven't checked on the thread for a couple of hours and from the sounds of it I've missed something special.

Any cliffnotes?

arkon

Haven't checked on the thread for a couple of hours and from the sounds of it I've missed something special.

Any cliffnotes?

Lambda vs Kyoufu was revisited from Thursday's Europa League match. First few pages in this thread cover it.

Somebody mentions Lambda is banned. I snooped through his post history and pasted some stuff that Lambda said in MMA-GAF and other reactions here.

Bit of a Footy-GAF x MMA-GAF crossover ensued.

Viva faked Lambda's twitter and we all bought it.

Some guys went into the MMA-GAF IRC channel. Supposedly a bit of laugh. Nobody posted logs yet *hint hint*.

It's only a few pages worth really here and in MMA-GAF. Easily catchup-able.

edit:

We should do an irc chat for that.

This sounds like a plan. Choice quotes posted for us latecomers of course.

3Sixty

Forgot saints was the early game tomorrow. Was meant to be playing golf at 11. 're arranged for 9. Hope I can make both since I'm still at work.

Lambda vs Kyoufu was revisited from Thursday's Europa League match. First few pages in this thread cover it.

Somebody mentions Lambda is banned. I snooped through his post history and pasted some stuff that Lambda said in MMA-GAF and other reactions here.

Bit of a Footy-GAF x MMA-GAF crossover ensued.

Viva faked Lambda's twitter and we all bought it.

Some guys went into the MMA-GAF IRC channel. Supposedly a bit of laugh. Nobody posted logs yet *hint hint*.

It's only a few pages worth really here and in MMA-GAF. Easily catchup-able.

edit:

This sounds like a plan. Choice quotes posted for us latecomers of course.

Unfortunately most members of Footy-GAF pulled out from the chat really quickly, so there isn't a lot to quote.

That and this mibbit thing is ass and doesn't save the full chat.

Suen

I have to say that after the Lambda meltdown the Newcastle - Benfica game is one of the games I'm looking most forward to now. I was hoping for Benfica to win both legs but after all the trash talk I want to see Newcastle win so bad :lol. Sorry Benfica-GAF.

Top Bottom