• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

L1NETT

Anyone see Paramore on Graham Norton? They were...quite good. Not Imagine Dragons on Conan good, but still, not bad.

---

Wes, you in the COH 2 beta yet? If so, fancy a game?

Wes

venison crêpe
Lambda vs Kyoufu was revisited from Thursday's Europa League match. First few pages in this thread cover it.

Somebody mentions Lambda is banned. I snooped through his post history and pasted some stuff that Lambda said in MMA-GAF and other reactions here.

Bit of a Footy-GAF x MMA-GAF crossover ensued.

Viva faked Lambda's twitter and we all bought it.

Some guys went into the MMA-GAF IRC channel. Supposedly a bit of laugh. Nobody posted logs yet *hint hint*.

It's only a few pages worth really here and in MMA-GAF. Easily catchup-able.

Crikey.

It's not been a good couple of days for North Easterners has it! Between Kyoufu and Hixx they've made more enemies than North Korea this week.

We should do an irc chat for that.

Well I'm in the football GAF channel every day. Be nice to have more than the now regular 4 or 5 people turn up for a change.

Back in the day we would have 15-20 odd on game days.

Wes, you in the COH 2 beta yet? If so, fancy a game?

Maybe tomorrow, I'm just off to sleep. I've only been playing comp stomps (which I barely win on standard).

Wes

venison crêpe
Unfortunately most members of Footy-GAF pulled out from the chat really quickly, so there isn't a lot to quote.

That and this mibbit thing is ass and doesn't save the full chat.

I don't know why people don't use mIRC. It's unobtrusive and lightweight.

I spent a couple of hours making a post once all about how to set it up to connect to football GAF and I don't think anyone bothered using it :|

arkon

Crikey.

It's not been a good couple of days for North Easterners has it! Between Kyoufu and Hixx they've made more enemies than North Korea this week.

Well I'm in the football GAF channel every day. Be nice to have more than the now regular 4 or 5 people turn up for a change.

Maybe tomorrow, I'm just off to sleep. I've only been playing comp stomps (which I barely win on standard).

I'm down for that since I'm on IRC most days anyway. What server are you guys on?

This is why I didn't join. Too used to mIRC.

You can join through mIRC, one of our regulars does.

Is this the same AstroZombie as the one on the official UK PlayStation forum?

Nope.

Post a link on the day and I shall be there.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm down for that since I'm on IRC most days anyway. What server are you guys on?

server: studio64.yi.org
channel: #football

I'm trying to dig up the guide I made on how to set up IRC for anyone who is interested. I think it used to be added to the OP but I think people stopped including it for whatever reason.

arkon

I'm trying to dig up the guide I made on how to set up IRC for anyone who is interested. I think it used to be added to the OP but I think people stopped including it for whatever reason.

Thank you kindly, sir.

Kikarian

Just joined.

Edit: brb

Heel

I'll be putting on my Benfica kit next Thursday and joining you lot in your chat for a bit of ether dropping. Could one of you playboys swing by around then and give a start time on an American clock?

Get Bent,
Heel

Suen

I'll be putting on my Benfica kit next Thursday and joining you lot in your chat for a bit of ether dropping. Could one of you playboys swing by around then and give a start time on an American clock?

Get Bent,
Heel
Your avatar is awesome. Dat smug smile.

I think I joined just after blue and orange, can't say I remember the username though.
Bet it was "I hate Man Utd players" amirite? :p

There is another forum I go on which has a lot of the old members from OPC. But the discussions are kinda boring now and most of us have grown up lol

Get Bent,
Heel
We'll never forget you, cunt.

Suen

You guys should post here instead of IRC during the game. We need all the juicy stuff in this thread :p
I really hope Lambda Piscum will be back here for the game, you guys can't let it end like this. The second leg will be a spectactle, especially if Newcastle scores an early goal.

Kyoufu

I really hope Lambda Piscum will be back here for the game, you guys can't let it end like this. The second leg will be a spectactle, especially if Newcastle scores an early goal.

One thing I can guarantee is our stadium won't have empty seats like Benfica's did. We'll be roaring.

Scum

Reading through FootyGAF at work on my phone was hilarious!
5YRcF.gif

kharma45

Bet it was "I hate Man Utd players" amirite? :p

There is another forum I go on which has a lot of the old members from OPC. But the discussions are kinda boring now and most of us have grown up lol

It was the same one on here <.< until they changed it over to using your PSN username.

PSRV or something? It still around?

Suen

One thing I can guarantee is our stadium won't have empty seats like Benfica's did. We'll be roaring.
You'll be roaring to get bent. Next week is shaping up to be a nice footy week, Juve will pull a miracle, Barca will lose, Madrid match will be boring unless Gala goes on a rage mode and Malaga will shock us all with Dortmund's defeat. All this is a preperation for Thursday where Cisse will bring the ultimate glory.

Kikarian

You'll be roaring to get bent. Next week is shaping up to be a nice footy week, Juve will pull a miracle, Barca will lose, Madrid match will be boring unless Gala goes on a rage mode and Malaga will shock us all with Dortmund's defeat. All this is a preperation for Thursday where Cisse will bring the ultimate glory.
tJowXmI.gif

It was the same one on here <.< until they changed it over to using your PSN username.

PSRV or something? It still around?
That's one of them, damn forgot about that lol, not sure if it is tbh. DynastyGirl, man, she was annoying. She ran that site.

But ThunderboltGames (mainly a review site, though I don't write for them) is where some of the OG 'members have gone to :p

Also, there's the Rusty Joystick, but the colour scheme is horrible on that forum, so I haven't bothered to sign up :lol

kharma45

That's one of them, damn forgot about that lol, not sure if it is tbh. DynastyGirl, man, she was annoying. She ran that site.

But ThunderboltGames (mainly a review site, though I don't write for them) is where some of the OG 'members have gone to :p

Also, there's the Rusty Joystick, but the colour scheme is horrible on that forum, so I haven't bothered to sign up :lol

She reminds me of another user on GAF beginning with D, you probably can guess who ha.

Top Bottom