• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

rvy

Banned
lelm7p33.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay guys enough with the jokes. Some might take it the wrong way.

-

Provided both Milan and Napoli 'slip', we can win the Scudetto in Torino's stadium.

God pls

Arnie

What truth?
I have no major quarrel with you, if you're offended by a certain word then I completely respect that and wouldn't call it you.

I'll message you at some point in the future because I want this to remain private and not ruin the thread.

Omiee

I have no major quarrel with you, if you're offended by a certain word then I completely respect that and wouldn't call it you.

I'll message you at some point in the future because I want this to remain private and not ruin the thread.

feel free to message me any time.

Oxx

Sure would be nice to talk some football rather than have the thread implode into meta-Gaf embarrassment.

Looks like Kiddy Harriers won't get automatic promotion. Shame, but hopefully they can keep the form going and romp through the play-offs.

Not sure why the hostility now towards omlee, he acted well out of order but has apologised. It's not as if he was purposely trying to get folk banned to appease a higher power!

We'll all be back soon at least

Top Bottom