• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Meier

Have Derby shut down Will Hughes for the season? Looks like he hasn't played in about 2 months. No rumors since January about City being in for him -- new Championship name we've been linked to a lot is Sam Byram from Leeds.

What's up with footballers shaving the back and sides, keeping tons of hair on top? Can't anyof them have a sensible haircut?

Seems to definitely be THE popular haircut as of late in general. I noticed Nastasic had adopted it as well.

Matija-Nastasic_2530701b.jpg

bjaelke

Football Superstars is the most competitive PC football game on the planet, combining elements of football game play, management and a lifestyle. Created with socializing in mind, Football Superstars delivers a totally new concept of football gaming directly to your PC – all for free!

Football Superstars features fully motion-captured animation, immersive game play both on and off the pitch, 3D positional audio and live chat. Unlike traditional football games, you control one player rather than an entire team so it’s all about you!

With millions of players from all over the world already making their mark, it is time for you to get your boots on and take the virtual football world by storm, your first qualifier beckons!
Is this game any good? I want it to be.

Noirulus

Okay sure. I'll agree to that. They'll be back for the next game, but I really don't want to deal with this sort of crap again. It's really stupid all around. As Mumei said the last time, if there is any disagreement with moderation or if you have a problem with someone's behavior, PM a mod, and wait for us to respond. It's not that hard. Turning it into a bitchfest on the forum is something I don't think we will tolerate.

For the record *I* don't have a problem with anyone calling me a cunt or any other awful word in jest because I've heard it all. The problem only arises when I have to deal with crap because people refuse to get along. It goes both ways. If someone isn't comfortable with being called a cunt, DON'T DO IT. :p

Duckroll is rabu. It's a shame it's come to this but we still respect you for the effort you put into maintaining the order of the forum, ducky. <3

Cold night in England
Newcastle scored first

Benfica fans getting sweaty
Like a woman giving birth

But fear not, Newcastle's shit
Near the end it came

Stunning goal by Salvio
Filled the stadium with shame

Benfiquistas rejoice!!
They barely made a dent

And oh, before i forget you
Newcastle, get bent

HAVE FUN IN LEAGUE 1
GO MACKEMS, HAIL SUNDERLAND!!!

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

| | | |
VVVVV (meant to be arrows)

Pulga, Quiche, Richie, Panty, Wilbz, WJD, Kharma, Clegg and some more.

United-bros, too? NOOOOOOOOO

Without his precious Footy-GAF, I fear for Wilbury's mental health. All his pent up voyeuristic desires will be taken to the streets and he'll be publicly branded a perverted maniac by the likes of daily mail and such.

DON'T DO IT WILBZ, STAY STRONG.

Bwahahaha. I can't say the fucker didn't deserve it but that's a bit harsh :lol

Meier

United world soccer is a cool shop by the way :)

Is that the one at Florida Mall? I went to the shop there when I was home for Christmas and they had a TON of stuff -- I was actually quite impressed. They had an absolutely boss City jacket but it was still over $100 and I just couldn't bring myself to buy it.

Hixx, Willkiller and Fry softies confirmed. Come on guys :lol

The last time I was in Whatsapp I left it on while I was on a night out, woke up the next morning and I had loads of pictures of dick, testicle, Arnie and arse just my photo stream, which I'm pretty sure I share with my Dad :lol

Messi

Is that the one at Florida Mall? I went to the shop there when I was home for Christmas and they had a TON of stuff -- I was actually quite impressed. They had an absolutely boss City jacket but it was still over $100 and I just couldn't bring myself to buy it.

Yeah it's pricy but they get everything in. You can also special order any name for printing

Noirulus

I feel cuntish for revealing that Omiee post yesterday.

On one hand, my curiosity played a part in providing Pulga justice. On the other hand, it led to some Footy-GAF members acting out of order and getting themselves banned ;_;

WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS GUILT?

rvy

Banned
These fucking VR missions are killing me. I already got gold on this shit, why did I double dip for PS3. God damn it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
These fucking VR missions are killing me. I already got gold on this shit, why did I double dip for PS3. God damn it.

Raiden's VR missions? Never bothered with them. I finished the fun ones and that was it.

Try the stealth and fist fight missions.

On one hand, my curiosity played a part in providing Pulga justice. On the other hand, it led to some Footy-GAF members acting out of order and getting themselves banned ;_;

It's only just beginning. There is a scandal afoot.

arkon

Never be ashamed to reveal the truth.

Suen

loooooooooool Sevilla. Medel got a red card, right after they had a penalty against them. Betis must have bought the ref. Crazy match

Top Bottom