• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

lNIm52k.jpg

Lightning

Banned
I feel cuntish for revealing that Omiee post yesterday.

On one hand, my curiosity played a part in providing Pulga justice. On the other hand, it led to some Footy-GAF members acting out of order and getting themselves banned ;_;

WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS GUILT?
You done the right thing. Omiee brought this on himself as snitching in a community is one of the worst things ever and needs to be dealt with swiftly. If a mod sees a post that is bannable and bans a user for it so be it but going out of ones way to get another member of the community banned is where the issue lies.

As for users getting themselves banned upon realising Omiee's double standards then that's their own fault. Football-GAF does need to learn to post within the rules, there's not an exclusive set of rules for us.

Lightning

Banned
If Wigan survive another year in PL I'm jumping on the bandwagon and will be their no.1 supporter.

Fuck Bayern :)
I really really hope Wigan beat Millwall tomorrow. Europe next season please Wigan!

Holy shit Castro, holy shit Betis!!! So close to scoring LOL.
I have a soft spot for Betis only because Arsenal seem to like them. I hear rumours of a deal to send our young players there on loan.

pulga

Banned
I fucking LOVE WIgan because theyve such a hard on for hondurans. Sadly, Espinoza seems to be flopping, isnt he? :(

Suen

I really really hope Wigan beat Millwall tomorrow. Europe next season please Wigan!

I have a soft spot for Betis only because Arsenal seem to like them. I hear rumours of a deal to send our young players there on loan.
Betis aren't such a bad team and they are doing pretty well this season. Playing like ass now, with some bad luck as they could have scored twice by now. Sevilla is one man down though so I guess Betis are just doing really shitty now. They are getting further from that CL spot.

Anyway considering the way Betis have played this season it doesn't seem like a bad idea for us to send our young players there and let them get some first league experience. Hope it happens and Betis stay at the same level next season, could certainly be beneficial for us in the future. Arsenal should keep some tight contact with Betis and Malaga
and ask Barca to give Fabregas back to us

phaze

So. Many. Eargasms.

Late but thanks for this, great music. : )

Mirror isn't banned right?

An Arsenal fan who threw a banana at Tottenham star Gareth Bale was today banned from attending football matches for three years.

Thomas Flint, 23, of Brantwood Gardens, Enfield, launched the fruit at during the north London derby at White Hart Lane on March 3. Tottenham won 2-1.

Today, at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court, carpenter Flint admitted throwing a missile on to the playing area, and using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or disorderly behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

The court heard that he was a regular at games and on the day was seen shouting: "F*** off, come on then you c****," at Spurs fans.

Flint, who, the court heard, has no interests other than football, was sentenced to a three-year football banning order, fined £250 and ordered to pay costs of £85 and a £25 victim surcharge.

Sauce

Suen

Fuck off Betis, one point is not enough. You need THREE points.

A great and intense second half, if anything this match shows why I love La Liga as much. When you skip the whole 'Barca-Madrid always winning' thing there's beautiful football to be found among the other teams.

Lightning

Banned
Betis aren't such a bad team and they are doing pretty well this season. Playing like ass now, with some bad luck as they could have scored twice by now. Sevilla is one man down though so I guess Betis are just doing really shitty now. They are getting further from that CL spot.

Anyway considering the way Betis have played this season it doesn't seem like a bad idea for us to send our young players there and let them get some first league experience. Hope it happens and Betis stay at the same level next season, could certainly be beneficial for us in the future. Arsenal should keep some tight contact with Betis and Malaga
and ask Barca to give Fabregas back to us
The deal could be great for us because we have some extremely talented youngsters in our lineup, especially Gnarby. So I am hoping we can work something out with them.

Honestly, stuff Fabregas, I would rather us throw the cheque book at Isco to get him to come. Use Monreal, Cazorla, Arteta and Fabregas to get into his ear to join us. Cesc made his decision and while I loved what he done for us he was kinda disrespectful to us in the last 6mths and clearly wanted to go so he can now make it work. Hopefully now he realizes what he had at Arsenal before he threw it away. Same with Alex Song, no coming back now they made the decision to join Barcelona and now both their careers have suffered for it.

Cesc was probably, along with Iniesta, the most creative midfielder in the game when he left us and now look at him? You look at what Song done last season and compare him to this season? It's amazing it's taken this long for Messi to pull his hamstring because with so many Barca lips attached to his ass it must get kinda heavy after a while.

And Damn it. Betis only drew. What are the Europa qualification spots for Spain?

Top Bottom