• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Lightning

Banned
I didn't think about this but as it looks now both Madrid and Atletico will qualify for CL and both are in the final of CDR so whoever ends up in 7th position will qualify for Europa League. Should make things even more intense in that part of the rankings.
Excellent news. Betis currently 6th so they are in Europe at the moment. Obviously CL is better but I'm sure Valencia or Sociedad are going to take that last spot.

I would love Isco at Arsenal. Won't happen but he would be fantastic with us if we ever do the right thing and bring in a high quality centre forward. Jovetic would be nice and hopefully Mancini gets sacked so City drop interest in him.

Hixx

Bacon is weird. Sometimes I love it but sometimes I fucking hate it.

My dad likes to put it in pretty much everything he cooks and I fucking hate it.

Wants to put it in panaculty and I'm like FATHA PLS

Messi

You should put up some of the videos from FIFA 13. The ones you raped me on.

I feel like that would be rubbing it in too much. Also you not letting me celebrate goals kinda kills my passion for FIFA.

Tosser

I am totally serious

I haven't scored any goals worth uploading to be honest lol

Mastadon

Banned
I do feel that Muslims and Jews have drawn the short straw when it comes to haraam and forbidden foods. There are a load of amazing pork products. Hindu's only have to live without beef, which no one would really miss.

Hixx - what's a parma?

deGod

I feel like that would be rubbing it in too much. Also you not letting me celebrate goals kinda kills my passion for FIFA.

Tosser

I am totally serious

I haven't scored any goals worth uploading to be honest lol

What about ' dat Suarez skill' even tho you didn't score. Ah you scored some good goals if you look thro them I'm sure you'll find a few

Kyoufu

I do feel that Muslims and Jews get the have drawn the short straw when it comes to haraam and forbidden foods. There are a load of amazing pork products. Hindu's only have to live without beef, which no one would really miss.

I'm not religious though, and I love Pepperoni! Just don't like bacon and ham. Blargh.

Kikarian

Bacon is weird. Sometimes I love it but sometimes I fucking hate it.

My dad likes to put it in pretty much everything he cooks and I fucking hate it.

Wants to put it in panaculty and I'm like FATHA PLS
I just had bacon on a burger. I have to admit, it wasn't the nicest thing I've had.

feel

In FIFA13 how do you let a ball from a pass from behind (say from your keeper to your left back) roll past your player without intercepting it? I mean letting it go past you without touching it and then chasing to not stop the flow of play and momentum. In PES you just hold the sprint button and the stick in the direction the ball is going.

Also how the fuck do you supercancel?

Hixx

I do feel that Muslims and Jews have drawn the short straw when it comes to haraam and forbidden foods. There are a load of amazing pork products. Hindu's only have to live without beef, which no one would really miss.

Hixx - what's a parma?

Parma? You mean parmo?

Flattened chicken breast covered in breadcrumbs and deep fried. Bechamel sauce and cheeses on the top, then grilled. Nice if done right, really fucking nasty if not.

In FIFA13 how do you let a ball from a pass from behind (say from your keeper to your left back) roll past your player without intercepting it? I mean letting it go past you without touching it and then chasing to not stop the flow of play and momentum. In PES you just hold the sprint button and the stick in the direction the ball is going.

Also how the fuck do you supercancel?

To let the ball roll through, right bumper/R1.

Super cancel is left and right trigger together.

FootballFan

Beckham on Messi and Ronaldo:

"They have similarities in their technical skills and talent, and it is amazing for football to have them both present, but Messi is simply the best player in the world"

"He is alone in his class as a player, it is impossible that there is another like him. He, like Cristiano Ronaldo, who is not at his level, are both above the rest."

Answers Pulga's question too from before, asking whether they were really good or does everyone suck.

Kyoufu

Beckham on Messi and Ronaldo:

"They have similarities in their technical skills and talent, and it is amazing for football to have them both present, but Messi is simply the best player in the world"

"He is alone in his class as a player, it is impossible that there is another like him. He, like Cristiano Ronaldo, who is not at his level, are both above the rest."

Beckham just pissed off a lot of Man Utd fans.

Top Bottom