• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

JESUS CHRIST MESSI I JUST WENT WITH WHAT YOUR BFF SAID

I thought you'd have some sort of Catholic upbringing because of what manutd said. Just like I went to Christian schools as well

Hixx

KuGsj.gif
Bacon

pulga

Banned
Beckham on Messi and Ronaldo:

"They have similarities in their technical skills and talent, and it is amazing for football to have them both present, but Messi is simply the best player in the world"

"He is alone in his class as a player, it is impossible that there is another like him. He, like Cristiano Ronaldo, who is not at his level, are both above the rest."

Answers Pulga's question too from before, asking whether they were really good or does everyone suck.

Source me, bitch. Lord Beckham has some explaining to do.

We'll see who's lifting the CL trophy at the end of the season.

Kyoufu

I have no idea who is playing tomorrow but I can't see Wigan getting anything from City.

Which means they will win.

I want them to go down :(

Suen

Dorlan Pabon is doing work for Betis. Parma is shit.

Why is be in sport showing volleyball? Fuck this
Pabon will be back to score more goals for us in the future, meanwhile you're going to lose your only striker and go from a Cavani FC to Serie B FC, get bent.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Bacon

"Someone tell Bacon he's a racist prick. Not all Irish are Catholic ffs"

“@tancredipalmeri: Juventus today met Alexis Sanchez's agent in Milan”

Yurt doesn't care what Tancredi says.

I'll stab you in the butt dc

Omiee

“@tancredipalmeri: Juventus today met Alexis Sanchez's agent in Milan”

Yurt doesn't care what Tancredi says.

I think its a good thing for the guy. He never gets enough playing time at barca. Really love how he playes but i guess he does not fit in this team.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Pabon will be back to score more goals for us in the future, meanwhile you're going to lose your only striker and go from a Cavani FC to Serie B FC, get bent.

Armero and Zuñiga will be converted to wingers and we'll buy Bacca to replace Cavani. We won't win shit but we can be Italia's Arsenal and make Champions League every year

Suen

Old Parma used to be good. So many glorious players coming and going :(
Yeah, they really raised some great players, most who unfortunately left for bigger clubs. I always thought Parma played attractive football, besides the academy had to be doing something quite good to have those players come from the club.

Buffon pls come back :(

pulga

Banned
Yeah, they really raised some great players, most who unfortunately left for bigger clubs. I always thought Parma played attractive football, besides the academy had to be doing something quite good to have those players come from the club.

Buffon pls come back :(

Buffon is going to PSG

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Parma and Madrid were the first teams I started to support! I probably forgot to mention Parma when I told what teams I supported :lol.

Did you start following them in the 90s? They had a pretty scary team back then! Veron, Cannavaro, Thuram, Buffon, Marco Di Vaio etc

Edit: Well there you go.
3AQmK.gif

Suen

Armero and Zuñiga will be converted to wingers and we'll buy Bacca to replace Cavani. We won't win shit but we can be Italia's Arsenal and make Champions League every year
Zuniga has been linked with Barca and Arsenal lololol. Armero won't be able to do shit and Milan is slowly but surely rebuilding up to be a promising team, it's only a matter of time before you fall behind them. Maybe Europa League but we all know how well that went this year loooool.

Facism

since the bannings, football thread has been afer dark and shamed like in a bukkake at all times.

Relax chaps, everyone is coming back.

Except quiche? Tell me quiche is coming back :(

Peco

Zuniga has been linked with Barca and Arsenal lololol. Armero won't be able to do shit and Milan is slowly but surely rebuilding up to be a promising team, it's only a matter of time before you fall behind them. Maybe Europa League but we all know how well that went this year loooool.

I love you.

Hixx

since the bannings, football thread has been afer dark and shamed like in a bukkake at all times.

Relax chaps, everyone is coming back.

Except quiche? Tell me quiche is coming back :(

Quiche got the longest ban and isn't even getting it reduced

Bit shit as he is my favourite of those who got banned tbh. SUCK IT WILBUR

#givequicheachance

Suen

Did you start following them in the 90s? They had a pretty scary team back then! Veron, Cannavaro, Thuram, Buffon, Marco Di Vaio etc

Edit: Well there you go.
3AQmK.gif
Followed them in the 90's. Buffon was the biggest reason to why I started to support them then :lol. If there's one player who has a special spot for me it's Buffon, can never hate that guy. I still remember all those players you mentioned, imagine if most of them had stayed! Parma in the 90's was really special, Parma today is quite sad but at least we're keeping ourselves in Serie A :/

Top Bottom