• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Zuniga has been linked with Barca and Arsenal lololol. Armero won't be able to do shit and Milan is slowly but surely rebuilding up to be a promising team, it's only a matter of time before you fall behind them. Maybe Europa League but we all know how well that went this year loooool.

I would love Zuñiga at Barça. Dani Alves has been shit for months.

The pass to Messi in the first leg of the psg tie was great but that's all he's done this year.

RUMBO to United talk live, on be in sport right now!

:lol

Kyoufu

You should be shamed for not understanding the awesomeness of Martinez and that Wigan are off to the FA cup final and Europa next season. GO WIGAN!!!!!!!

You'd hate them too if they badly injured your player and acted like JTs afterwards. Remember Ramsey at Stoke?

Facism

Hey man as long as it's not a perm.

I recently got a pm from a junior about an old PS3-GAF, Killzone 2/MGO clanbud being killed by a drunk driver :/ Don't know what to make of it or if it's even legit. Lince_SPAIN was banned a long time ago and i don't see him on PSN anymore :(

Kyoufu

Hey man as long as it's not a perm.

I recently got a pm from a junior about an old PS3-GAF, Killzone 2/MGO clanbud being killed by a drunk driver :/ Don't know what to make of it or if it's even legit. Lince_SPAIN was banned a long time ago and i don't see him on PSN anymore :(

Shit, really? I remember him... :(

Suen

iIiebhmg0qyjX.jpg
looooooooooool forgot this guy even played for the team. Way before my time.

Lightning

Banned
You'd hate them too if they badly injured your player and acted like JTs afterwards. Remember Ramsey at Stoke?
Bloody Stoke. And that Pulis "Oh hard tackles are part of the game" bastard. And their shit bag of a fans boo Ramsey every time we have to play there. The mentioning of Stoke really gets me fired up.

Ramsey hasn't been completely right since but he's becoming better lately. They could have ruined his career though.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm really worried that Villareal won't make it back up. Miss the yellow submarine so much. :(

Yeah, me too. They're my 3rd La Liga team after Barça and Atleti.

How much money did they make from selling Rossi?

I hope they come back soon. I'm only worried about Deportivo right now so I hope they can stay up.

Suen

He got the ball rolling for you guys in the UEFA Cup final when you won it in 1999.
I mixed him with some other guy from the 70's, don't ask me why :lol. I never had the chance to see UEFA Cup 1999, don't think I was even following UEFA cup then so I wouldn't know it.

edit: who played for Parma in the 70's (or 80's I forgot), which is why I said way before my time :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I hope they come back soon. I'm only worried about Deportivo right now so I hope they can stay up.

€10 million + performance bonuses.

Not sure about the 2nd part though.

edit: who played for Parma in the 70's (or 80's I forgot), which is why I said way before my time :p

They were in Serie C or D.

€10 million + performance bonuses.

Not sure about the 2nd part though.

That's quite a big risk for Fiorentina when he hasn't played for like a year and a half.

edit: four year contract as well!

In hindsight, Villarreal were stupid not to accept the offers they got when he was at his best. They put too much stock in their few big players.

Messi

Apparently I lured Kermit into his final ban. This is news to me. Can you fellows fill me on on how I lured our friend Kermit into a perma ban?

I would like to use said tactics on someone :p

K1LLER7

I would love Zuñiga at Barça. Dani Alves has been shit for months.

The pass to Messi in the first leg of the psg tie was great but that's all he's done this year.

RUMBO to United talk live, on be in sport right now!

:lol

I doubt we'll sign him. Probably a ploy to try and get other clubs to come in for him with more £££.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fergies lost it, if he buys yet another fucking striker

Get your mid sorted out. And your defense. .

Their team is decent enough but Van Persie is a bottler, won't help buying a Colombian though lol. They just need to pay the UEFA refs better.

Still pissed we got Bayern. Bullshit

-lol this Spanish dude on be in sport is saying Cavani is shit at penalties.

Suen

I'm really worried that Villareal won't make it back up. Miss the yellow submarine so much. :(

That is good for my third la liga team Real Betis.

-yeah, Mad Men is amazing. Can't wait for tonight!

Make up your fucking mind :lol

K1LLER7

Fergies lost it, if he buys yet another fucking striker

Get your mid sorted out. And your defense. .
We're signing Strootman apparently, so that should help Carrick in midfield. Zaha on the wings. Defence is okay imo.

Is this Falcao to Man Utd shit real? Bloody hell if true.

Balague says we've made an advance payment. Not sure if he knows what he's on about though lol.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Make up your fucking mind :lol

Busted lol. Well Villareal is in Segunda atm so it probably is Betis. Their uniform looks like my Colombian team Deportivo Cali so it's easy to like them.

I need to take it easy I don't want to get banned before semis. If Messi isn't fit we'll get crushed.

Suen

Busted lol. Well Villareal is in Segunda atm so it probably is Betis. Their uniform looks like my Colombian team Deportivo Cali so it's easy to like them.

I need to take it easy I don't want to get banned before semis. If Messi isn't fit we'll get crushed.
Bayern gonna expose the fraud that Barca is! Meanwhile I'll be torturing myself by supporting Barca in both legs :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Bayern gonna expose the fraud that Barca is! Meanwhile I'll be torturing myself by supporting Barca in both legs :(

You should. I think we have a better chance against Bayern across two legs than you guys.

First, they aren't afraid of you since they beat you last year. Second, Mandzukic is suspended for the first leg.

If Tito starts Bartra in defense and he plays well I think we'll be ok.

Honestly I preferred Dortmund but I wanted to play Real the least

Suen

You should. I think we have a better chance against Bayern across two legs than you guys.

First, they aren't afraid of you since they beat you last year
. Second, Mandzukic is suspended for the first leg.

If Tito starts Bartra in defense and he plays well I think we'll be ok.

Honestly I preferred Dortmund but I wanted to play Real the least
This is the exact reason why I don't want to meet Bayern, I simply don't think we have what it takes to beat them this CL. Fuck we have trouble with both German teams but I'd take Dortmund over Bayern. I definitely believe Barca can beat Bayern though.

Your defense has some problems though. Alves must have lost his brain after he dyed his hair, Valdes is Valdes. You should use Pinto and inject him with whatever you inject Messi with.

Think Puyol and Abidal will play?

feel

Apparently I lured Kermit into his final ban. This is news to me. Can you fellows fill me on on how I lured our friend Kermit into a perma ban?

I would like to use said tactics on someone :p
Something I said led to that guy with the huge Natalie Portman folder getting permabanned a few years ago. I always felt bad about it.

Suen

We'll be playing against Udinese on sunday, think this will be a tough game for us. I expect a loss or a draw. Di Natale gonna pull some of that magic on us :/

Something I said led to that guy with the huge Natale Portman folder getting permabanned a few years ago. I always felt bad about it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Something I said led to that guy with the huge Natalie Portman folder getting permabanned a few years ago. I always felt bad about it.

Fistfulofmetal or something?

Lol I used to post in OT years ago.

I was also in love with Natalie Portman but then she got preggers :(

-Muriel will be playing Suen. You are already dead

Messi

You speak of 'The Great One', someday I will reach the heights of the great one, if it wasn't for the hard drive crash I would be there. Maybe it was not meant to be.

R.I.P Fistful you gave me something to aspire to.

Top Bottom