• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Fuck me.

You think I am a joke character?

Nah. Nobody here cares about my team or league so all I do here is "banter". Shouldn't take much of what I say here seriously (except when I say FUCK SPARTAK).

We all know you're a cool, levelheaded Barca fan with a healthy(?) obsession with Man Jaw.

Messi

Nah. Nobody here cares about my team or league so all I do here is "banter". Shouldn't take much of what I say here seriously (except when I say FUCK SPARTAK).

We all know you're a cool, levelheaded Barca fan with a healthy(?) obsession with Man Jaw.

As I was saying on facebook. Its become a bit of an issue. I am being deadly serious.

Lightning

Banned
It's been kinda amazing how much excitement the Europa league has brought this season. Last season I can't recall even watching a match in it.

Why do you hate Spartak?

Same reason why people hate all teams, they were too successful. They were incredible dominant when I started watching.

5uzFOyX.png

Also their players and fans are cunts.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ok, so the same reason I hate Madrid. Sort of.

I saw some bro earlier post an Olympiakos logo and it reminded me of my sweet Rivaldo. I used to crush my cousins in the 90's with Barca and Rivaldo. It was great.

Lightning

Banned
It's unfair that CL teams drop into EL when they get knocked out. :(
It's ridiculous. Chelsea get rewarded with the Europa league spot for being shit? LOL. Good going UEFA.

I know they want to strengthen the competition but they need to offer better incentive for winning it and stop that bullshit 3rd in group = Europa spot. Winner of the Europa takes one of their league's CL spots and if you are in the CL and get knocked out in the group stages because you're shit, tough luck.

An example of how I feel it should be if Newcastle won the EL this season then next season they are in the CL and whoever finishes 4th tough luck, EL for them. If Lazio won, they take an Italian spot etc... that way clubs wont field weakened teams because the reward is so great and sides in the CL don't get rewarded for being shit. Benfica couldn't get past a group with shitty Celtic in it etc... They've all been rewarded anyway. The Europa league this season is being contested by the Champions League failures! Great job UEFA.

Kyoufu

It's ridiculous. Chelsea get rewarded with the Europa league spot for being shit? LOL. Good going UEFA.

I know they want to strengthen the competition but they need to offer better incentive for winning it and stop that bullshit 3rd in group = Europa spot. Winner of the Europa takes one of their league's CL spots and if you are in the CL and get knocked out in the group stages because you're shit, tough luck.

An example of how I feel it should be if Newcastle won the EL this season then next season they are in the CL and whoever finishes 4th tough luck, EL for them. If Lazio won, they take an Italian spot etc... that way clubs wont field weakened teams because the reward is so great and sides in the CL don't get rewarded for being shit. Benfica couldn't get past a group with shitty Celtic in it etc... They've all been rewarded anyway. The Europa league this season is being contested by the Champions League failures! Great job UEFA.

Exactly.

All 4 semi-finalists were knocked out of CL...

So dumb.

Suen

Regulus but he's probably posting some shit in the anime thread, lol

Mexico and Chivas are off tonight i think
Regulus is cool. Andres I go both with Sweden and Iraq. Excluding Iraq's currently non-existant football ability the least I can say is that we have Ibra's nose, what nose does Colombia have?

Regulus is cool. Andres I go both with Sweden and Iraq. Excluding Iraq's currently non-existant football ability the least I can say is that we have Ibra's nose, what nose does Colombia have?

Sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn, we(Zenit) might be buying Granqvist in the summer. Can't let CSKA be your favourite team in Russia with all the swedes they've been stockpiling.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Mine is pretty big. Our modern players are pretty pretty though.

This guy is a stud. Not even Simon Bolivar in all his glory...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaayepes.jpg

-wow, i'm a scrub i didnt even know we were born in the same city <3 Caleños for life

Suen

Ok, so the same reason I hate Madrid. Sort of.

I saw some bro earlier post an Olympiakos logo and it reminded me of my sweet Rivaldo. I used to crush my cousins in the 90's with Barca and Rivaldo. It was great.

Here we have Rivaldo showing off some of the Barca football that was being developed at that time. This style of football became reality as we can see today.

you fucking cunts

i've fought someone and won tofday

it's a day for celveratiobns

fuck i know i spetl celebatipns wrongs but i dont want to fix it

fuck

anyone

hole me

Suen

Sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn, we(Zenit) might be buying Granqvist in the summer. Can't let CSKA be your favourite team in Russia with all the swedes they've been stockpiling.
I have a soft spot for CSKA because of those Swedes, Wernbloom and Elm <3

you're suposed to hear the truth from children and drunk people. the truth is that omeiiree went in and anally penetrated our community, a community alr3eady well penerated by wilbury. he smoothed it up, penetrated it and we felt good aftetrwardss.

but we dont feel feeel good now

i feel violated.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
you're th reason ok

I don't get how people lose their ability to type when they get drunk. The most exciting part of my morning is logging on to gaf to see if i've been banned, lol.

My avatar is the best on gaf now.

pulga has been shitting on this thread for a while. I will thank Alah if Dortmund beats them. LOL

FootballFan

Mine is pretty big. Our modern players are pretty pretty though.

This guy is a stud. Not even Simon Bolivar in all his glory...

-wow, i'm a scrub i didnt even know we were born in the same city <3 Caleños for life

Nice avatar man. :D

I personally want my country's footballers to look ugly and tough as fuck. Instead we get fucking Justin Bieber.

29508_186x236.jpg

images

Lower pic he looks like Biff from back to the future.

Excited for Loko - Zenit tonight.

pulga

Banned
I cant believe were 3/4 through with the thread and the shitastic thread title's still held up. Especially considering the recent madness that gripped our lovely community.

FootballFan

I've never bothered to find out how to check this. How do you check the stats? I'm probably blind.

Click community, then on the right where it shows number of replies in the threads, click the number of the football thread.

I just read that, and it sounds very confusing to me lol. Hope you get it.

Top Bottom