• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Lower pic he looks like Biff from back to the future.

Excited for Loko - Zenit tonight.

CSKA dropped points today, Zenit still have a chance for the title!

I have a good feeling about
936full-aleksandr-kerzhakov.jpg
scoring today!

arkon

I cant believe were 3/4 through with the thread and the shitastic thread title's still held up. Especially considering the recent madness that gripped our lovely community.

Yeah. Should have been a mention of you. "He's back from pulgatory"

AndresON777

shooting blanks
The best post was when FF posted the pic of his snacks and you could see pulga's mom in the background on the monitor, :lol :lol :lol.

I have a capped data plan on my phone so i'm at only 216 or so posts :(

Shit is going to get wild up in here when Barca and Baryern play. If we win I'm going to troll the shit out of Blaburn and Fry, lol

----OMG FF you posted it! :lol. FF is my favorito poster for sure, lol

I still have beer left, focus so we don't get banned tonight! Mumei, te quiero

Suen

Click community, then on the right where it shows number of replies in the threads, click the number of the football thread.

I just read that, and it sounds very confusing to me lol. Hope you get it.
Thanks! Not even close to being among the top, for the better. Also lol Wilbury

Sviatoslav I was thinking of something, the more fresh Swedes (or those that are still playing in Sweden) that go and play in the Russian league the better. Bigger clubs from other countries might steal them later if they become something special but the good part is that the Russian League offer these players a higher level of football experience and a chance to participate in european competitions. This is pretty good for the national team.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
CSKA dropped points today, Zenit still have a chance for the title!

I have a good feeling about scoring today!

Is that Kerzakov? Damn, he's pretty. My footballer man waifu would be Cristian Tello. Seriously, this dude is smokin'

250017465.jpg

omg. he probably has foreskin since he was born in spain but we can deal with that

Suen

Im reporting you for cyber bullying.

This is why ducky claims we dont ever talk football. Omieetting the fact were probably the most active community on here.

We just drone on about pussy.

Ps

You can fondle me any time. Not my mom, though, cunts.
Omieetting bro, omieetting.

Messi

I am so glad Barca are going back to stripes on the kit next season. I like this season kit but it does not feel like a barca kit.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
rvy and pulga post the most crap shit of any member. at least FF is more laid back and not so intense.

Klopp after the game at Santiago Bernabeu:

jurgen-klopp-boxer-o.gif

arkon

I refuse to believe duckroll made those claims. He's too sensible for that. Surely.

I mean even on a non-match day like today we were discussing the CL draw for example. Even some reminiscing about old Parma ;_;

Suen

I am so glad Barca are going back to stripes on the kit next season. I like this season kit but it does not feel like a barca kit.
The version with the stripes look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better in my opinion lol.

edit: I want to know what team duckroll supports.

bayern are the best team in the world, the killers are the best mainstream band and my favorite show is breaking bad

cunt!

well

fuck homeland

the killers sucks

DEP FOREVER

fry i am niot even kidding when i say i played some kareoeke game tonight on xbox and sang the nickleback song, all i was thinking of was you

and your sister.

Fry

well

fuck homeland

the killers sucks

DEP FOREVER

fry i am niot even kidding when i say i played some kareoeke game tonight on xbox and sang the nickleback song, all i was thinking of was you

and your sister.

i can tell you're drunk

is your ass safe tonight

FootballFan

The best post was when FF posted the pic of his snacks and you could see pulga's mom in the background on the monitor, :lol :lol :lol.

----OMG FF you posted it! :lol. FF is my favorito poster for sure, lol

I still have beer left, focus so we don't get banned tonight! Mumei, te quiero

<3

Fry

Better than Villa or Pedro? Fry are you on synthetic Brasileirao weed?

Valdes is shit, talk about that parcero

:lol :lol

I think of Pedro as a winger; Villa, I honestly don't know how he's been doing lately.

Pizza is great though. And Gomez probably won't do much against Barca, since he's been out of form, but he is the type that can surprise everyone sometimes.

Top Bottom